Chapter 76

"Are you two divas ready yet" Jimmy called for Matt and I "hold your horses it takes time too look as ravishing as us" Matt shouted back I nodded in agreement.

I don't mean to brag but Matt and I looked amazing, his red tuxedo jacket matched prefect with my dress. I was doing my makeup when Matt walked out of the bathroom "how do I look Brook you think Val will be weak at the knees?" He asked "you look so handsome Mr.Sanders" I said he flashed me his famous M.shadows dimple filled smile "thanks soon to be Mrs. Haner" he said I put on my black stilettos and coated my lips with a deep red shade. "Perfect" I said backing away from the mirror.

"Brooklyn I don't mean to sound like an annoying older brother but that dress shows way too much" he scoffed I rolled my eyes "damn not even a you look pretty or even nice" I said slapping my forehead.
"Don't get me wrong you look amazing it's just there's gonna be a lot of pigs that the guys and I call our friends at this party, if one of them even looks at you the wrong way I'll be on there ass" he said
"Jesus Mary and Joseph chill out Matt" I said
"Whatever let's go down stairs" he said Matt and we linked our arms as we walked down the steps.

"Sexxxyyyyy mammmaaaa" Jimmy yelled
"Damn Matt you look good" Zacky called
"Right Zack!! Shads looks like a million bucks I'd do em" Johnny said earning Matt to wink and blow a playful kiss at him.
"But Brooklyn baby why do you do this too my heart" Val said faking a heart attack
"If Brian doesn't marry her I will" Zack said

"That's enough guys" Matt said, we posed for pictures that would probably end up on Twitter and Instagram "hold on we forget these" Val said coming out of the kitchen with a crown for both of us.

"Hail to the king and Queen of Huntington Beach" Matt shouted we took a few more pictures now that we've gotten our crowns on.

"Wheres my fiancé" I said rolling my eyes and as if right on time he walked into the house by he wasn't alone.... he brought Michelle with him.

"Ughhh Mich leave me alone I gave you a god damn ride now fuck out my face" he screamed "your unbelievable" she screamed back before disappearing into the kitchen.

"Ahhhhh babe look at you, you look so fucking gorgeous" he gushed once he finally looked my way.
"Thanks now if you excuse me I need to make a call really quick" I spat rolling my eyes at him.

I went to the back before quickly dialing his number.

Brooklyn ~ Roman are you in town?
Roman ~ yeah actually just a few minutes from Matt's house why?
Brooklyn ~ well because Matt and I are having a party for our birthdays right now and I was wondering if you would stop by and celebrate with me?
Roman ~ yeah of course let me go pick up some beer and a little something for you and I'll be there.
Brooklyn ~ that's okay Ro I don't need anything.
Roman ~ yeah well your getting something bye (click)

I sighed before walking back in if Brian could have his ex here so can I! I waited around a while for Roman until I saw his car pull up in drive way.
"Who's at the door?" Brian asked
"No clue" I said smirking he opened the door and it revealed Roman. Brian's mouth dropped wide open and his lips curved into a scowl.
"Hey Ro I'm so glad you could make it, you look great" I said walking up too him, he grabbed my hand and twirled me "no you look great happy birthday gorgeous" he said handing me a small black box.

I wonder what's inside...

Brian's p.o.v

It was Roman fucking Reigns her fucking Samoan god of an ex boyfriend, when she saw him her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree that made my blood fucking boil.
"No you look great happy birthday gorgeous" he said as he handed her a little black box.

"Roman I told you not to get me anything" she sighed. "Come on mama you knew I was going to get you something regardless, now open the box and shut up women" he said

She opened the box and it was a heart shaped neck lace with diamonds encrusted inside of the heart. It was beautiful I couldn't lie, she gave Roman the biggest smile before thanking him "come here let me put it on you" he said lifting up her beautiful blonde hair and clamping the necklace on.

"Oh Leati it's beautiful" she gushed "Leati?" I said raising my brow.
"Come on Brian man you didn't actually think my name was Roman reigns, Leati is my real name" he said laughing.

"Oh and I got Matt this" he said pulling something out of his bag. It was a replica of the WWE championship Matt would love this.

"Shads get your ass over here Roman has something for you" Brooklyn called.
"What is it?" Matt asked
"Here dude happy birthday" Roman said
"Holy fucking shit no way this is so rad" Matt said.

Ugh I was over this I needed a drink or ten I excused myself from them and headed to the kitchen. Any alcoholic beverage that was there I drank suddenly my world turned upside down. Everything was blurry and I couldn't see straight, I was tripping over things that weren't there and seeing things that weren't real. This was a fucking bad idea I thought.

"Brian did you get yourself drunk?" Brooklyn asked.
"Yes and I'm so hornnnnnyyyy" I said my words slurred.
"Come on and let me take care of that" she winked as I followed her up the steps.

Brooklyn's p.o.v

The party was in full affect and I was having a damn good time when I noticed my fiancé was no where to be found. I checked every fucking where! Maybe he got himself drunk and passed  out I thought.
I walked upstairs and all I heard was giggling and what it sounded like someone's ass getting slapped roughly.

"Yes Brian daddy"
"You like that baby"
"Yes daddy give it to me just like that"

My heart was breaking and I didn't even make it too the door yet. I pushed it open and the sight made me cringe hard, Brian had Michelle pinned up against the wall with a fist full of hair blonde hair locked in his fingers pounding her into another universe.

"Brian" I said my voice cracking he looked up and and it had looked like he seen a ghost.

"No no no no, Brooklyn I swore I thought she was you, I'm drunk!" He shouted tears spilling down his face.

"Brian Elwin Haner Jr I never wanna see your face again" I screamed throwing his engagement ring right in his face.