Chapter 11

After Raw I headed back to the hotel to get some rest, I was walking in the hallway trying to find me room blasting A Day To Remember when Roman Reigns stopped me.
What's up Samoan badass? He chuckled at that.

"What's up break shit Brooklyn!" I raised an eyebrow at him before bursting into laughter.

"Hey don't go all rock on me! I needed a comeback" he laughed to.

So what's did you want Roman? I asked in the most polite manor.

"Um... I just wanted to ask... I have um... been watching you lately and... I was wondering if you wanted to go out and have a drink with me?"

Where in the hell did that come from? I've always saw Roman as a close friend!

Sure... but Roman where did that come from all of a sudden?

"I don't know I've just been watching all your matches as of lately and I started to notice how incredibly beautiful you are so I wanted to take a risk and ask you out"

Aww thanks, but don't be so nervous next time. What time should I be ready?

"8 o'clock sound good?" I nodded my head.
"Okay see you at 8 gorgeous" he pecked my cheek before walking away.

Immediately after Roman walked away my phone lit up with a text from Brock telling me to come to his room.

When I got there I knocked on the door a few times then he opened it.

"Hey baby doll" he went in to give me a hug but stopped halfway there.
"Why do you smell like a man?!" He asked sternly

Uh.... Roman reigns gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
You know that face Brock makes before he F5's someone? Yea that's what he looks like now.

"Why the fuck did he kiss you!" I felt the anger roll off his words.

Because me and him are going on a date tomorrow at eight. Why are you so mad? I am not your girlfriend.

"So your telling me that you feel absolutely nothing when it comes to me!"

Brock no! Everything between us is strictly business.

He chuckled "strictly business" I opened the door and was about to let myself out when he said "see you at work"

The only bad thing about this is that I lied to him but most importantly myself.