Chapter 13

It's now 7:45 Roman left a while ago to go and make sure things were fine for our date.
He said casual so I put on some ripped up faded blue jeans with a Roman Reigns t-shirt I got the other night.
I left my hair wavy and only put on small amounts of makeup, I wasn't in
the mood to be caked up!

Then I grabbed my black and white converse and threw those on.

Once I was satisfied with the way I looked I walked out to the front of my hotel room and switched on the TV and began to flip through channels until something caught my eye.

It's was a live performance by my all time favorite band Avenged Sevenfold, I remember all through my teenage years being a fan of theirs. Every time I was asked to pick new theme music I would pick a song of theirs.

I was taken out of my thoughts by a knocking on the door, I looked at my phone and it said 7:59.

"Hey momma, you ready to go?" He asked.

Yea lemme grab my cardigan! I went to walk away but he grabbed me by the waist.

"Why would you need that! It's the middle of June and there is no need to cover that awesome shirt.
I blushed remembering I was wearing his t-shirt.

"Now are you ready go because it looks like you are to me princess"

"And if you get cold somehow, my leather jacket is in the car" I nodded and pressed the elevator button.

When the door opened Alicia Fox and Paige pulled me into a huge hug.

"What's the matter with you girl! You never hang with us anymore" Paige said in her thick English accent.

"Yea we miss you boo and wait a second... are you two going somewhere?" She said smirking
I put my head and down and Roman laughed.

The elevator dinged open and we were at their stop.

"Okay bye girls, thanks for making Brooklyn uncomfortable" Roman said giving both of them a little nudge on the back.

"Your welcome" the said together.
-
-
-
Here we are the best bar in Huntington Beach California, Johnny's salon I looked around the place and saw a picture of Avenged Sevenfold.

"What do you want first?" Roman asked me.

I'll take a beer. He nodded then went to go and get our drinks.

While waiting for Roman my phone lit up with the same massage "we need to talk" I ignored it but the second one said " I see you" now I was getting scared.

"Hey babe I'm back" Roman said breaking me out of my thoughts.

Thanks... and babe really? I laughed a bit

"Well technically we are on a date so that means we are in like with each other so now I get to call you all those cute names like babe, baby, boo and even that new one.... Bae !"

Call me Bae and I'll cut your hair off!

"Oh no my beautiful hair!"

For the rest of the night we sat around and drank for a few hours then decided to go back to the hotel.

"Well here's your stop gorgeous" Roman said once we reached my hotel room.

Thanks, tonight was actually pretty good and I would love to go out again sometime.
Well let me get to bed I have a signing tomorrow at 2 pm for fastlane on Sunday.

"I understand goodnight" he walked away.

Not a kiss on the cheek! No hug! Not even a pat on the back!?!

I sighed and sat down on the couch, then there was a knock on the door.

"Hey sorry I forgot something Brooklyn."

What did your forget?
"This" he dipped his head and his lips met mine.

"Now that's a goodnight" he said walking away.