Chapter 56

Brock's P.O.V

" I've got balls the size of grapefruits " was all I kept repeating ever since Brooklyn left a few hours ago to go visit her friends in Huntington, she started quoting all the attitude era superstars and it was pretty damn funny. I let out a sigh laying on the couch, things are going well. I've got the girl I love, I'm working with WWE full time now and there aren't really hasn't been any problems as of late also I have a few weeks off and so does brook being that we come as a package.

There was a knock on the front door and I bounced up and grabbed my wallet hoping it was the pizza guy.

I opened the door and got the shock of my life " Lily what the hell are you doing here " I yelled.
She looked down at the little boy she had with her, probably my supposed baby. The little one looked up at me and I gasped.

He blond curls like I did when I was his age, and the same exact blue eyes as me.
"Brock listen I know I said Tobby wasn't your child but after taking some DNA test... It turns out he is." She spoked softly.

" holy shit! It's been almost an entire year and now you tell me ? " I said getting angry.

"I was afraid you wouldn't want him, I was afraid you wouldn't want to be a father to him" she said.

" that's my fucking son Lily! I can't just not be a father to him, you know what I'm going to calm down. Come in its hot out here" I said opening to door up for the both of them.

While Lily walked into the house Tobby stayed on the porch and just stared at me.

"What's up little man?" I said crouching down to his level.

"Daddy" he said

"Yes I'm daddy" I said scooping him into my arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brooklyn's P.O.V

" honey I'm home!" I yelled walking into Matt and Val's house.

"Lil bit your home!" Matt screamed running down the stairs and tackling me to the floor. "I missed you so so so much!" He said.

"Babe!" Val said walking into the living room giving me a bear hug as well.

"How long you in town for?" Matt questioned.

"A week then I go to Florida with Brock for a week then we go back on the road for two months, then that brings up too the holidays and I have almost three weeks off." I said plopping down on the couch. " oh and Matt could you be a dear and beer me please" he nodded before going into the kitchen to get me a beer.

"So how are things with you and Brock !" Val said

Matt had came back with my drink and I cracked it open.

"Things are going good but I miss him like crazy right about now" I said.

"Well that's normal baby girl, so how about we have a barbecue for you being back in town tomorrow?" Matt said.

"Sounds like a fucking plan because I'm gonna get wasted!"

"Fuck yea!" Val screamed.

"Woo woo woo you know it!" Matt said throwing his fist into the air.

We laughed at his terrible Zack Ryder impression and then someone walked into the house.

"I smell... I smell...I SMELL MY WIFE BROOKLYN WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU "

"I'm right her husband!"

"Yay!" He yelled before jumping on me and kissing me all over my face.
"I've missed you, do you know how boring it's been without you!!?"

"I'm guessing pretty damn boring?" I said.

"Your damn skippy"

We laughed and talked for the rest of the night. This was my home and I missed these guys so much... I wonder what Brock is up too I hope he's okay!

----------------------------------------------

Authors note.

Hey guys have you missed me ? Well of missed all of you guys! I've decided not to leave you guys hanging and actually finish this story I hope I still get all the love and support you guys showed me from before.

But yea it sorta made me feel like a terrible person on the inside when I read the comments so here it is!