Chapter 37

I woke up the next morning and heard what seemed to be a one sided phone conversation.
"Yes it's okay man, we aren't exactly 100% at the moment"
"Um...Huntington Beach"
"I think she would like that"
"Okay yea I'll see you later"
"Alright thanks man bye"

I sat up on the bed and rubbed my eyes, Roman came and sat on the bed.
"So the Avenged Sevenfold concert has been rescheduled, but I do have something planned for today so I need you to be ready at 12:00 sharp"

I stood up and stretched Roman's eyes never left me, when they landed on my stomach he almost had a heart attack.
"Woah! When did this happen"
He asked referring to my little baby bump.

I don't know!
"I think I'm going to cry"
Why?
"Because I love you so much"
eww you big softie!

I laughed walking away from him, I still felt guilty about last night but that kiss meant nothing to me whatsoever. Maybe this is a good thing now I know my love for Roman is too strong to be broken...I think.

I sighed pulling out an Avenged Sevenfold shirt, it seems like I only own their merchandise. Ripped up jeans and my black vans.
I looked back and Roman stood at the door frame.
"I've never said anything but you dress like a girl version of Seth"

Well me and him have the same music taste and we shop at the same stores... so I guess you could say that!

I took a quick shower and dressed then applied a little foundation,eyeliner and a clear lip gloss.
I changed my nose ring from a hoop to a stud and then I was done.
"You ready?" Roman called.
Yes!

We walked out of the room and his hand found mine.
"Your going to love this"
-
-
-
We pulled up outside of someone's house.
Leati where are we?
"You'll see cmon"

We got out the car and Roman knocked on the front door.
A blonde women opened, but she looked so familiar.
"Hey it's so nice to finally meet you, and this must be Brooklyn! Oh you are more beautiful in person"
Thank you, and you look really familiar like I've seen you before?
"Well maybe you have"
She led us in and a dog began to bark.
"Bella stop"
The dog sat down and I just stood there.
Roman left into the kitchen and the women started up a conversation.
"Well my name is Valary but people call me Val."
That's a pretty name.
"Thank you, how far along are you?"
Almost a month.
"Well Joe's a sweet guy so I'm pretty sure he's going to take good care of you"

Soon after Roman came back out with a bottle of bear and a bottle of water.
"Here" he gave me the water.
I gave it back.
I'm not thirsty.
"Well I don't want you to be dehydrated"
Okay.
"You ready for your surprise?"
Yes.
"Okay"
Shortly after he said that the lead singer of Avenged Sevenfold walked out of the kitchen.

Holy fucking shit! Now I know why you look so familiar! Your Valary Sanders, I remember when you would hop on stage and do that little two second part.
Oh my god Roman.

I pulled him into the biggest hug ever.
"Okay now I'm the one who can't breath"
I laughed letting go of Him.

M.Shadows stepped in front of me and gave me a large smile.
I stuck out my hand for him to shake and he started to fake a heart attack.
"Val did she just try to give me a handshake?"
"Yes she did"
"Does she not know who I am?"

He picked me up and hugged the life out of me.
"This is how we say hello in the Sevenfold family, and also I was wondering if I could an autograph and a picture because I'm a huge fan!"

Woah the big bad M.Shadows likes wrestling!?!
"Guilty" we laughed.

After we took pictures with each other and all that good stuff we started having a really good conversation.
"No fair Matt she's supposed to be my celebrity wife"
Synyster Gates came stomping into the house looking upset.
"I don't think you would want to say that around her boyfriend" Matt said pointing to Roman.
"Yes well who is he? I can take him!" He turned around and became pale.
"Okay never mind" I laughed and attacked Gates with a hug.
Your my celebrity husband also, I whispered.
"Yes!"
For the rest of the day we all talked and laughed the guys had beer, while me and Val talked about music and other things.
By the end of the night Roman and the guys had convinced me to come back to Huntington while Roman is on the road, I agreed because I finally had friends here.
We all swapped numbers and would hang out together again in the near future.
-
-
-
We got back to the hotel and Roman just looked at me before bursting out laughing.
What?
"Nothing you were going nuts when you saw them"
I know they were my heroes growing up, that band means so much to me thank you for setting this up. I couldn't ask for a better father to my child.
"You sure about that because isn't Gates your celebrity husband"
I blushed from embarrassment.
Guilty.
"I love you, you know that right?"
Of course I love you too.
"Good now let's go and get some sleep because I am beat"
-
If you don't know then M.shadows is the one on the right and Gates is on the other side. I added them into this story because they are my favorite band and they mean so much to me, I'm going to be adding them in a lot more. Not to mention but M.Shadows is a die hard Brock Lesnar fan, and that is for everyone is on team Brock. So I want to know what you guys think about this chapter??