Chapter 14

Fastlane

Tonight is the night that I will finally get my revenge on the women who could have ended my entire career in a blink of an eye.

The women who my brother is so blind sided by love to notice that she hurt his little sister.

Tonight is the night I get even with the one guy who I trusted with my life.
Seth tried to screw me over... I'll show him what a real screw job looks like.

"Brooklyn your match is up next" the cameraman said as he passed me in catering.

I watched as Cesaro and Tyson Kidd won the tag team championships on the monitor.

I guess it's time, I thought making my way to gorilla position.

Brie stood there waiting for Nikki she gave me a smile which I returned.

"Hey good luck... listen I know my sister can be a real bitch but she loves your brother, Brooklyn you have to understand that a-"

I do understand that Brianna and that is exactly why I have to do what I have to do.

She nodded "Brie lets go" I heard Nikki say from in back of me.

They walked out as there theme music began.

I waited for my music.

You know I make you wanna scream, you know I make you wanna run from me baby but no it's to late you've wasted all your time.

The WWE universe was on fire, some chanted and some booed.
Hey you can't please em all!

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WWE divas championship, introducing first the challenger from West Newbury Massachusetts Brooklyn!
And her opponent from Scottsdale Arizona being accompanied to the ring by Brie, she is the Divas champion Nikki Bella!"

The ref raised the title above his head and signaled for the bell to ring.

We locked up battling for the upper hand, I threw her into a chock hold she elbowed me in the stomach causing me to let go.

Nikki grabbed me by the hair and pushed me into the ropes and came at me with a shoulder tackle I went down, she began gloating and doing that little dance she does so I took her leg out from behind and went for the cover.
1,2 she kicked out.

"Come on Nikki" I heard Brie yell, so I threw her over the top ropes.

You want her Brie! There you go! The ref began the count.

1...2...3...4 she rolled back in the ring, I began to kick her in her back and mid section.

"1...2...3 off" the ref yelled.

Oh come on ref! I began to yell at him.

Nikki regrouped and dropped kicked me in the back.

Ouch! I fell on the matt she went for an elbow drop but I moved out of the way.

I grabbed her by the hair and stood her up, I went for a clothesline but she slapped me.

I charged at her full speed and started banging her head against the matt, she pushed down on my shoulders so now she was on top.

I pushed her arms back and reversed it to a roll up pin.
1,2 she kicked out again.

I was about to go for my finisher when I heard my brothers music began.

My head snapped to the ramp, what was going on?

Focus I kept telling myself but as soon as I turned around Nikki hit me with a forearm to the face.

1...2... I kicked out, she started pounding her fist into the matt.

When she picked me up to hit the rack attack I elbowed her in the side of the head and she put me down.

I picked her up and went for the nightmare, as soon as my knee connected with her nose I knew it was over... but I had to make sure.

I climbed to the top rope and hit a perfect swantonbomb.

1...2...3... the bell rung "and here is your winner and NEW divas champion Brooklyn!
-
-
-
"The following contest is a triple threat match and it is for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship"

"Hello Ms. Divas champion! Roman said coming to stand next to me.

Hey Ro, great match by the way.

"Oh that was nothing... but I can't say the same for you, you were amazing babe and I'm glad I get to call the new divas champion mine" he pecked my cheek and I blushed a bit and tried to hide my face.

"Aww baby girl don't do that! I love it when you blush." He lifted my chin so that our eyes met.

You know what you are Roman!?! A big softy.
"Only for you baby" I began to pay attention to the match again and saw that Seth had just been thrown in the table.

"I think that's your cue" Roman said.

I ran out to the ring and made it seem like I was afraid for Seth.

Brock and John were beating the hell out of each other.

Until Seth came back into the ring and they decided to double team him.

The next thing you know Brock is through a table and Seth is on the top rope hitting a flying elbow on him.

John and Seth went back into the ring and started fighting each other, Paul heyman began to scream for medics.

Seth had broken Two of Brock's ribs, and I thought it was over.

John AA Seth and went for the pin and outa of now where Brock jumped up and broke it up.

He then picked up John and f-5 him 1,2,3.

"And here is you winner and still the WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar!"

I walked over to Seth and helped him up, we began to walk up the ramp but I stopped.

"what are you doing?" He yelled, I took off running back to the ring.

I was toe to toe with the beast Brock Lesnar, I grabbed the back of his neck and slammed his lips on mine.