Chapter 28

"Just breath baby, just breath" Roman must have heard all of the noise that was coming from my room because now he's rubbing my back as I'm hunched over the toilet. "you sure you didn't eat anything bad yesterday or this week?" I shook my head no. "Maybe it's because you have a small concussion but I'm sure you'll be fine in two weeks" after I finished puking my life away, Roman handed me my tooth brush and some mouth wash.
He stayed in the bathroom to make sure I didn't throw up again.

"You feel like eating something... screw that you have to eat, come on I'll buy you something light" I put on my Avenged Sevenfold hoodie over my white tank top and my low top chucks, my hair was in a messy bun but it looked okay so I left it.
"Where do you want to eat?"

Maybe I hop would be okay, and Joe?
"Yes"
I'm paying for myself
"Sure you are"
Screw you
"When where and what time"
I laughed.

Eww you hornball!
"Only for you"

We walked hand in hand to the elevator and when it opened Brock was getting off.
He seen that Roman and I were holding hands and he began to breath heavily but I could care less.
"Brooklyn just talk to me"
"No" Roman shouted
"Who asked you anyway?" Brock shouted back.

Hey! Enough guys, Roman you go and get Bella and meet me down stairs. Brock you've got two minutes lets go!
Roman grunted before he went into the elevator and Brock followed close behind me to my room.

Okay Lesnar what do you want? I put my hand on my hip showing him that I meant business.
"So I see you went crawling back to Roman"

Well Brock put it this way you hit me in the face with a brief case, and had sex with that chick! So what was I supposed to do? Roman is good guy... screw that's he's a good man and I love him.

"She wasn't just "some chick" she is my ex girlfriend, and she's pregnant with my baby"

My hand flew over my mouth, and the tears were just daring to fall out of my eyes.

"Baby i-"
Get out! I pointed to the door, I guess he understood because I only had to ask him one time to leave.
Quickly I fixed myself and exited the room.

I wasn't about to let Roman down again.
-
-
-
"And what would you like little one" The waiter asked Bella.
"I want red velvet pancakes!"
"And for the future WWE World heavyweight champion?"
Roman laughed before telling the waiter he wanted scrambled eggs with a side of bacon, toast and home fries.
"And for the greatest Divas Champion ever?"

I'm not the greatest, I'd have to say Aj was because she is the longest reigning champion. I'll have a BLT but with light mayo please.

He nodded then walked away.
"So Bella how did you like your night with uncle Jimmy?"

"Me and Aunt Naomi had so much fun, she painted my nails and did my
Makeup and taught me how to dance like her"

Roman began chocking on his water when the thought of his daughter twerking crossed his mind.

I laughed at him "do you know how to dance?" Bella asked me.

Uh... yes.
"Can you show me later?!" She was so excited.

"I don't think your dad would like that Bella"
"As long as dad gets to watch" Roman said budding in.

No. This is an A B conversation Roman so C your way out of it.
Bella laughed and poked her tongue out at her dad.

Then our food came and they began to chow down, while I just sat there. The smell of bacon was making me sick.

I'm done. I announced "but you didn't even touch your food.

Fine! I took two bites and tried my best not to puke.

"Are you okay?"

Yes. I lied, just not hungry that's all.