Chapter 66

Brian's p.o.v

I walked into Matt's house and was immediately greeted by Jimmy and his wife.
"Hey Syn what took you so long Shadz steaks are almost done would have been a real bummer if you didn't get one" he said "right Jimmy because you wouldn't have ate my steak" I said with a little grin causing him too laugh.

I walked to the refrigerator and grabbed a beer and cracked it open. I looked at the patio window to see all of my family out there I smiled I love these guys.

My phone vibrated from a text it's from Brooklyn

Don't bother waiting up babe when you get home me and John are gonna catch a late movie and stuff our faces after I love you baby to the moon and back <3

I smiled I love her with all my heart... That's why what I'm doing has too stop, I will not let her come between me and my soon to be wife. I put the beer on the counter and placed my hand in my head, what was I even doing? Then I felt a cold hand being placed on the back of my neck and the other being placed around my waist.

"Come on baby lets go fool around in the guest room" she purred into my ear. "No no no! Enough is enough Michelle I can't continue doing this too Brooklyn I love her, I do not love you. Us... This....whatever this is it's over I'm sorry but you need to go ruin someone else's life" I spat you could feel the venom dripping off my every word, but I meant all of it. She clapped her hand over her mouth and soon her cheeks were stained with black tears because of the makeup she wore. "What does she have that I don't Haner!! Am I not good enough for you anymore because that's not what you were saying when you were pounding me away the other night" she cried out. I let out a heavy breath "I love her Michelle I want too marry her! I want her too have my children" I said

"Listen Brian what we have is real I've been with you since high school not her! I've been through it all, she could never love you how I do she's a child! How old is she! 24 is that right? get a grip Haner you are 32 years old, do you honestly think she's ready to settle down when she's just started living?" And with that she walked straight out off Matt's house.

A few moments later in walked Valary with a look of utter disgust and disappointment on her face. "Brian how could you! My sister my Brooklyn! Listen you don't need to be with Michelle all you guys are together is toxic... but Brooklyn please don't fuck this up Haner she loves you, a lot more then you think. She tells me all the time how she wishes it could all go back to normal, she said that every time she looks into your big brown eyes she falls in love with you all over again"

After Val telling me all that I knew I had to go home and make it right with my girl. So I left the party early and stopped by the flower shop I picked up a bouquet of white roses and some daisies just to put around the house. I went to the nearest Walmart and bought her the biggest teddy bear and the best chocolates they had in that Goddamn place. I rushed home too prep her favorite meal ever Chicken Alferdo and I might add I did a pretty good job my mouth was watering the entire time I cooked. I lit a few candles and dimmed the lights I put on some soft rock I hope she is impressed with my romantic skills.

It was nearing 11:30 I kept the food on the stove so it wouldn't get cold but the second I heard the door open I hopped up and began fixing the plates.

"Bri" she called out "In the kitchen princess" I cooed back.

"Jr whats all this?" She said smiling

"It's only a little something for my princess, I'm sorry babe I haven't been the best fiancé ever lately. But I am here now and you have me... all of me" I said she gave me the brightest smile ever and walked over to me and placed a kiss on my lips, my stomach did summersaults from her touch boy was I in love with her.

We enjoyed the food I prepared and we talked about everything and laughed so much, she told me about how she started looking for venues for our wedding which made me smile from ear to ear. I cannot wait for the day I will be able to call her my wife.