Chapter 8

"Wake up you lazy bum" Seth screamed while he hit me with pillows.
"Come on we have to train for your match on Sunday" he hit me again.

Seth motherfucking Rollins stop hitting me! I kicked my legs out and he went flying off the bed.

"Okay you win! Just please get up" he begged. I laughed before standing up and stretching.

"Meet me in the gym in 20" he said before leaving.
-
-
I walked out of my hotel room wearing my black joggers and grey sports bra with grey running shoes.

When the elevator door opened I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Brooklyn! You do realize I'm still your brother right" he said in a sarcastic manor.

Hey John you do realize I give zero fucks right!

"Why are you being so difficult? It shouldn't effect you who I date" he half yelled.

It effects me because your my brother! When I was out for a whole year you never once came to see me, but when Nicole was injured you never left her side. You John Cena need to get your fucking priorities straight.

When the elevator stopped on the 1st floor I pushed past him and ran outside.

I sat on the curb with my head in my hands and cried. I will make that sun of a bitch pay for everything he
has done to me.

I sat like that for a while until I felt a presence next to me, I looked and saw it was Brock.

"Hey there baby doll what's got you down?" He said with his southern draw.

But I didn't respond and once he got the message I was lifted and he carried me bridal style through the lobby.

"You two are such a beautiful couple" an elderly women said to us.

Oh we- I was cut off my Brock "thank you so much" she smiled before walking off.

I gave Brock a WHAT THE FUCK look "don't look at me like that darling, you loved it" I blushed from his comment.

What the hell? I'm blushing!