Chapter 49

Money In The Bank

The following ladder match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the Divas Championship... Introducing first the challenger, Brooklyn!
And her opponent she is the WWE Divas Champion Nikki Bella.

When Nikki entered the ring she looked at me before her eyes met the divas title that hung above the ring, I smirked before charging at her and knocking her off her feet. I bashed her head into the matt. I hopped to my feet and already started putting the ladder in position, she hit me with a right hook in back I winced and she Irish whipped me into the corner, Nikki ran at me but I reversed and threw her into the turnbuckle. I backed up a bit and ran at her but out of no where she hit me with her "famous" forearm and I went down.
Nikki started placing the ladder in the right position once again, she was half way up when I regained my strength and grabbed her by the trunks and pulled her down. She stumbled and tried to catch her balance, I kicked her straight in the the jaw before rolling out of the ring. I looked under the ring and began throwing chairs in the ring.
I threw one last one in before sliding back in.
With the chair in hand I waited for Nikki to get back up, when she did I was about to hit her with the chair but she grabbed it.
She hit me in the head with a steel chair, I didn't even budge although I felt blood trickle down my head. Nikki went for it again but I punched the chair causing it to hit her nose. I began to climb the ladder again, but this time it wasn't for the title. I stood on the top and jumped off but at the last possible second Nikki moved out of the way. She struggled getting back to her feet and once she did try to climb the ladder she wasn't all there yet so it took her a while. I used the rope as leverage to help me back to my feet, I saw that Nikki was on the top of the ladder and had a hold of the title. I kicked the ladder over and she was hanging 20 feet above the ring.
I climbed to the top rope "this is going to fucking hurt" I leaped and hit a spear, Nikki crumbled and I rolled her out of the ring before taking a moment to recollect myself I saw the medics that were running down to the ring to help Nikki. Here I was climbing the ladder once again and in the moment I knew I had this match won, I grasped a hold of the title and smirked.

"And here is your winner and NEW DIVAS CHAMPION Brooklyn"