Chapter 42

After me and edge woke up we talked for awhile before he had to catch a plane back to New York.
So you want your clothes back? He gave me a pair of sweats and t shirt to sleep in.
"Nah you can keep them I wouldn't make you walk back to the hotel room in that dress"
Your the best Adam!
"I'd like to think so... now you call me as soon as you get home to Huntington I'll come and stay for a few days then you can come to New York and stay for a few days"
Sounds like a plan I'll be home today or tomorrow, when should I expect you?
"Maybe Wednesday or Thursday, think you can manage?"
I'll be okay.
"Good now I will see you soon my little risk taker"
He kissed my head and gave me a tight squeeze before I walked out of the door with my dress in one hand and shoes in the other.
I knocked on the door.
"Coming" when he opened it his eyes lit up then seen what I was wearing and growled.
"Where were you and why didn't you come back here"
Well last night I was catching up with an old friend and I really didn't feel like coming back here.
"What friend? And why are you wearing his clothes!"
Adam, and I didn't want to sleep In the dress dickwad!
"Adam as in Edge the rated R superstar or some other Adam?"
Edge.
"Did you screw him two!"
No! What are you talking about!?!
"You seem to have a thing for WWE superstars. Let's go down the lists shall we! Brock, Seth, Dolph, Me and EDGE! Wow your a big whore!"
You know what you are Roman! A big dick, your calling me a whore because of people I've been with and here's a new flash! Dolph is a friend, Seth was an on screen relationship, Brock wasn't even a real relationship and Edge fucking taught me how to wrestler! The only person I've "screwed" in this company is you and you know what? That was a mistake because now I'm stuck with a little jealous bitch for a baby father!
"Sorry my fiancé never wants to spend time with me that will make anybody insecure"
Correction ex fiancé, Ex boyfriend you better be lucky I can't make you an ex baby father because I would. I stormed past him and began packing my things and he stood at the door frame.
"So that's it we're done!" Once all my stuff was packed I threw my hair into a pony tail and threw on some shoes.
"Brooklyn" he said I turned to look at him and he was on the verge of tears.
"I'm sorry please don't leave me like this."
I took off the ring that was just put on my finger last night.
"No please no" I put the ring in his hand and walked out of the door.
What was I going to do now?