Chapter 6

~Raw~

"The following match is a Divas Battle Royal, to determine the number one contender for the WWE Divas Championship"

One by one the divas all headed out except for me, I'm the surprise entry.

"You got this" Seth said rubbing my shoulders gently. "Go out there and be the badass chick I know and prove to everyone your more then just Cena's sister

Thanks... but if I'm going to do this then I'm doing it my way I said before exiting the curtain.

My theme song blared through the arena speakers and I walked out to the ramp.

I looked at the commentary table to see Nicole sitting there with her mid sections wrapped up.

I smirked before heading down to the ring and sliding under the bottom rope.

The referee rang the bell and the girls started to attack each other.

I saw that Paige had Alicia fox pinned up against the ropes trying to get her out so I picked Paige up and threw them both out.

I was hit with a kick to the back and Eva Marie started yelling at me asking me "who do you think you are" I laughed before wiping her into the corner and eliminating her as well.

Naomi threw Cameron and summer Rae out so all that was left were me, Naomi, Natayla and Emma.

Naomi went after Emma while me and Natayla went at it.

They were both eliminated and now there were two.

She charged at me but I was to quick I dogged her and she went flying into the ring post shoulder first.

I then picked her up and put her in position for the nightmare (The GTS) once my knee connected with her shoulder I rolled her in between the ropes.

"And here is your winner and the number one contender for the Divas Championship Brooklyn C- I cut him off and snatched the microphone.

Just call me Brooklyn.