Chapter 71

Brian's p.o.v

Weeks passed but I never called Brooklyn I wouldn't dare too, because even if she did sleep with Roman she had every right too. I was wrong.....really really wrong and I did have some trouble to see that before but now I do. I love her with everything in my heart and I don't want to lose her.

Today was Monday and Raw will be held here in Huntington Beach so I paid a few hundred dollars so that the guys and I could get front row seats so Brooklyn would see us.
I wore a shirt with her logo on it and a pair of black skinny jeans with rips in them, my black boots and my leather jacket. I hooked a few chains on my pants and played around with my hair until I liked the way it looked.
I was ready I guess I drove to Matt's so we could take his truck to the show.

Once we got there I see everyone had the same idea with me when it came to the dress code. Matt wore Brooklyn's merchandise with a pair of black jeans and his leather jacket, Val wore the same only with black shorts and so on and so fourth.
"Well I didn't know we'd plan our outfits ahead of time" Jimmy spoke breaking the silence.
"I guess" I said.

The car ride to arena was bsorta weird only because we all didn't know what to expect out of Brooklyn. Would she be happy to our faces? Or would she be totally upset we didn't call and tell her that we were coming to the show and put both Matt and I into headlocks. Once we got there we brought some beers and some food while we waited for the show too start.

Brooklyn's p.o.v

After I finished getting ready for my match I walked around to find catering and grabbed a salad. I sat alone until the one and only Goldberg came and sat next too me.
"So Brooklyn the little sister of John Cena is it?"
"The one and only" I said smiling a bit, this was fucking cool Goldberg is a fucking legend.
"So tell me how would you like to be my partner and a tag team match tonight. I've observed all the women competitors here and no one really stands out besides you. So what do you say?" My jaw dropped! The Goldberg just asked me to be his tag team partner!
"Hell yeah I'd love to come out there and kick some ass with you tonight"
"Great B, can I call you B ?" He asked
"Of course"
"Well B our match is up next, be ready cupcake" he said then getting up and leaving. This was so exciting I wonder who were we fighting tonight, ehh whatever no one I can't handle I thought. A few minutes later I made my way to gorilla and waited for Goldberg he went out first and did his thing but waited for me at the middle of the ramp. He singled for my music and I ran out and the crowd went nuts.

Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!The crowd chanted.

Me and Goldberg gave each other a quick hug before we got into the ring.
I looked around the crowd and saw all the screaming faces but a group of people stood out all too well. I looked at them all, and quickly hopped out of the ring and hugged Jimmy, Johnny and Val. Everyone else I really did not care too see.

I rolled my eyes when I realized I would be fighting Eva, I mean don't get me wrong she's improved tremendously in the ring but I wanted more of a challenge.
She waited for her mystery partner and when his music hit I swear my stomach hit the ground. I instantly became sick, my hands became sweaty and I was dizzy. It was the beast himself Brock Lesnar and he looked way too happy too see me. That smile never left his face but I sure would have liked to smack it off, and his little advocate Paul Heyman knew exactly what he had done. I looked straight into the crowd and Brian's mouth hung wide open, it looked like he had seen a ghost but it wasn't a ghost it was a monster. A monster that I once loved with all of my heart but he broke it he shattered it into a million pieces! Once he stepped foot into the ring I began to mindlessly attack him. I leaped into the air and once my body hit his we collided with the ring. I threw punches and kicks scratches anything I could do to make him feel the hurt that I carried around for so long.
"I hate you" I screamed "I hate you! I loved you and you broke my heart" I cried. Goldberg somehow managed to get him me off of Brock "Brooklyn calm down" he shouted

Brock just looked at me holding his nose that now was gushing blood, I looked back at Brian and the guys who just stood there with a blank expressions on there face. Val just covered her mouth with her palm.
I ran up the ramp I just had a mental breakdown on live television, as soon as I got back there I was greeted by Stephanie McMahon and Mick Foley.
"Brooklyn I understand what happened between you and Brock, and I'm not mad. But there has to be consequences for your actions" Stephanie said.
"30 day suspension and after your suspension is up you may come back, we just need our top diva too be okay. And not just physically but mentally, so you take this time off and figure your self out" Mick Foley said I nodded and went to gather my things.

Brian's p.o.v

I can't believe what the fuck I just witnessed I was speechless, we all were. After that crazy scene the security guards escorted us backstage "I hope she's okay" Matt spoke speaking
"Yeah me too" I said as we all sat down at catering.

There she was headed our way... right before Roman fucking Reigns stepped in front of her. He said something too her and she hugged him tightly before he walked away from her.

"Brooklyn princess how ar-" she raised her hand signaling me too shut up. "I wanna go home" she said.
Both Matt and I nodded our heads in sync.