Chapter 79

(Picture above shows what Brooklyn now looks like with red hair)

"How does it look Monte?" I asked nervously, I was scared shitless I don't even wanna look in the mirror.
"You look hot" he said holding the mirror up in front of me, but he was right "Monte you did an amazing job thank you" I said hugging him
"No problem Brooklyn, your apart of our family now" he said hugging back.

"Woah well well well what do we have here? Does Monte have a girlfriend?" Max asked doing his famous smirk.

"No I just dyed her hair for her" Monte said "you look hot" Max said
"Thanks Maxxie poo" I said

"Monte close your eyes so I can put my pjs on" I shouted he closed them and turned around while I put on a pair of shorts and a black tank top.

"You want some basketball shorts, I don't want to be a pervert but your ass is pretty big and Max is a pig" Monte said while scratching the back of his neck.
"Thank you for looking out and I'd love some basketball shorts" I said he threw me a pair and I put them on over my shorts.

We went down stairs too see Robert and Monte's little brother Michael playing the Xbox.
"Hey guys" Monte said "wassup lil dick" Robert said "hey bro" Michael said.

"So guys what are we doing tonight" I asked jumping on Robert using him as a pillow.
"Something tells me your going to do this a lot" he sighed "you bet your sweet ass I am" I said winking his tan face went red.

"Were going to get you drunk" Max said coming back into the living room with a bottle of Jack Daniels "Oh I can drink all five of you under the fucking bar stool" I said standing up and placing my hand on my hip.

"You sure about that little missy?" Monte said cocking his head to the side.
"Puh-leassee I was engaged to Synyster Gates I lived in M.Shadows house nobody parties how we partied." I smirked "touché" Robert said "I don't believe her, care to put your money where your pretty little mouth is?" Max asked.

"It's on Green"
"Bring it Cena"

A few months later....

Avenged sevenfold's p.o.v

"Brian put the tv back on MTV" Matt yelled "shut the fuck up" Brian yelled back putting the tv back on MTV.

"And next up the flood by Escape the Fate" the hostess said.

"Seems like ETF has a new lead singer she's hot" Johnny said causing him to get smacked in the back of the head by his girlfriend lacy.

"She sounds really good too" Matt said and Val nodded in agreement.

Everyone talked and commented on the video besides Jimmy "what's wrong Jimbo don't you like her?" Val asked.

"By her you mean Brooklyn because that's her" he said his eyes not once leaving the television screen.

"No way" said Zacky
"It can't be" said Johnny said

But suddenly Brian realized it was her, surely her hair was different and she got a few more tattoos and a lip piercing but there she was and it clear as day.
"That's definitely Brooklyn" Brian sighed getting up and going into the kitchen.

"Look at that tattoo!" Val screamed talking about the tattoo she got the day of her and Matt's party "oh that's definitely fucking Brooklyn" Matt said

"Well shit she leaves for a few months and she's in a band now? What type of shit is that she wouldn't dare touch a microphone around us" Johnny said

"Yeah the only time I ever got too hear her sing was when she showered but other then that never" Matt said agreeing with Johnny.

After four minutes the video was over and it went straight to an Escape The Fate interview about there upcoming album.

"Guys shut the fuck there's an interview" Brian said reappearing back into the living room and plopping down on the couch.

Interviewer ~ so what inspired the flood?
Max ~ well our lead singer over here was going through somethings with her ex fiancé and she told me about it over the phone like every fucking day (they all laughed) so it kinda inspired me too write about it.
Brooklyn ~ fucking hell max if he sees this we're screwed! (Everyone laughed again)
Interviewer ~ and what are everyone's favorite songs on the album?
Monte ~ mine is definitely this war is ours Brooklyn and I did some kick ass guitar stuff for that song we can't wait for you guys to hear it.
Brooklyn ~ mine is we won't back down, because it's just such an energetic song as soon as you hear it you wanna get up and go crazy.
Robert ~ mine is you are so beautiful, because it reminds me of all the crazy girls we come across on tour. (Everyone laughed) "you damn right all those crazy ass girls I love them all" max said. But yeah that would be my favorite song.
Max ~ mine is definitely bad blood because well for starters I wrote it and it just reminds everyone not fuck with MAX GREEN!
Interviewer ~ okay guys last question and it's for Brooklyn from a fan she says "do you ever think you will be able to do a song with Avenged Sevenfold?
Max ~ that's a good question actually (everyone turned there attention too Brooklyn)
Brooklyn ~ in a few years definitely but it would be tricky because M.Shadows has a such a strong unique voice it's actually quite beautiful, but yeah it be weird too find out what our voices would some like together. And as for the writing process of the song it could either be great or be horrible but those guys kick some serious ass and have two of the best guitarists in the game so I'd like to know what all of our devious minds would come up with.
Interviewer ~ and there you have it this was five minutes with Escape The Fate tune in tomorrow too catch me with Fall out boy.

"Nice to know she would like to collaborate with us one day" Matt said.
"Yeah it would be totally kick ass to do a song with her" Brian said "I just wish that song wasn't about me, it makes me feel like shit you know" he said folding his arms.

"GOOD" everyone shouted.

"I miss her so much" Brian said causing Matt to die of laughter "well bud that ship has sailed is okay though Michelle still loves you" he said getting up and going into the kitchen.

Brian's p.o.v

He was right.... I'd let the best thing that I ever had walk right out my life, I'm a huge fuck up. I sighed hard before grabbing my things and leaving. I got home to find Michelle sitting on the couch with my dog pinkly in her lap.
"Hey babe" Michelle said leaning over and kissing my cheek. She then started going on and on about how she wanted to get married soon and how I should purpose to her and blah blah blah, honestly I zoned out after she said "hey babe" this was my life now and I can't blame anyone but myself for this.

Brooklyn p.o.v

"Here's to our album release next week and too going back on tour" Monte shouted gulping his shot.
"Here's to us finding an amazing lead singer" Max yelled.
"Here's too Ronnie getting out of jail soon!" Robert yelled.
"Ronnie?" I asked confused "Ronnie was the original lead singer of Escape The Fate when we first formed in 2005, he's been locked up since but he's getting out next month and has already formed another band" Monte said.
"Ronnie isn't going to be all that excited too see me" Max laughed downing another shot.
"Why?" I was so clueless "because I didn't want to stop the music after he got locked up so we got a new lead singer"
I made an "O" shape with my mouth "well here's to new beginnings" I said "hell yeah!" Robert shouted.

This may be the end to this chapter in my life but I know that a new one is about to begin, I've had so many ups and downs over the last few years. I was in some pretty bad relationships got my heart broken a few times and quit wrestling. Now I'm the lead singer in a band and not in a bad relationship or heart broken. Oh well whatever is next for me I can take it I was ready for whatever life had to throw at me.