Chapter 62

Raw !

I watched the monitor closely as Paige argued with Charlotte and Becky lynch.
"Oh Charlotte when are you going to give this whole good girl act up? You have cost Becky more matches then she's won them, your father has snaked his way into the equation so now who knows how long we'll have to see Charlotte walking here with the divas title belt around her waist. You know Charlotte your pathetic really and here I thought you coming up from NXT was the best thing that could possibly happen, but I was wrong this isn't the Charlotte show....This is my house!" Paige yelled then let out a scream.
"Paige this may be your house but you damn sure are a lone wolf...look around I have Becky,  Team Bad has each other and Brie Bella has Foxy. Oh let's not forget Rusev has Lana and Summer has Tyler Breeze so let's see who really runs the place with your one women army"

You know I make you wanna scream you know I make wanna run from me baby but no it's too late you've waisted all your time.

My theme song by Avenged Sevenfold blared through the arena speakers, and I walked from behind the curtain and the crowed went nuts!

"You know I've been home watching this....this train wreck that you've decided to call a title run baby flair and you wanna know something? Nikki Bella's first title reign the one that lasted about a week was better then this! And another thing did you honestly think that I would sit home and week after week you cheat Paige out of winning what's rightfully hers? So I guess you guys no what that means Paige you don't stand alone anymore because I'm back! And you will be the divas champion if it's the last thing you do and you....Can BELIEVE that."

Oh shit I thought dropping the mic, a little too much time spent with Roman Reigns hopefully I don't get stuck in crappy storyline....Again!

Me and Paige hugged each other before walking up the ramp.
Once we got behind the curtain she attacked me "ahh I didn't even know you were here" she said in her thick British accent.
"Well you know I always return in a big way"
"So now that your hair I have to show you something!" She gave me the most serious look ever.
"Okay..."
"Look" she said flashing her ring off.
"Oh my god Paige! Your engaged" it seemed I was more excited then she was.
"It's cool but I don't wanna get married just yet but I also don't want to lose Kevin, he went on tour so I barley talk to him and I won't do it over the phone" she said
"Oh Paige for a second I thought I was going to see you in a white dress, but if we're showing off rings now...." I flashed my ring and she almost spit her water out.
"Oh my god, Brian purposed I think I'm going to cry! This is so weird how much alike we are, we went from wrestlers to musicians and now we are engaged"
"That's so weird we should have a double wedding and call it a fucking day"
"In deed we should... Just not a for a long time" she added in making us both laugh.
"Let's go and get something to eat" I suggested.

-
-
-
Brock's P.O.V

I had to make an appearance at Raw tonight something about me feuding with Roman Reigns I couldn't remember.
I sighed getting out of my truck and getting my bag from the trunk.
I rather be home with my son... I know what your all thinking no I don't love Lily I love my son. Lily is just apart of the deal if I want Tobby in my life then that means I want Lily too. She isn't that bad at least she's pretty, and funny and she smells nice.
I haven't spoken to Brooklyn in almost 3 months. And from what I've heard she's with one of the guys from Avenged Sevenfold now... Probably one of  guitarist but I can't remember his name.

I walked into catering my heart almost fell out of my ass, I can't believe what I'm seeing right now. Brooklyn showing the entire divas locker room a ring. HER RING. A WEDDING RING.
"Calm down she isn't yours anymore Brock you've gotta get over it" I told myself.

And that's what I planned on doing, I walked over there and all the divas scattered except Paige I knew there was something I liked about her.
"Hey Brooklyn congratulations" I said opening my arms asking for a hug.
She smiled before throwing herself into my arms. She giggled god I missed that giggle "no Brock get you head out of your ass" I told myself.
"Thank you Brock and congratulations to you too, how's the little one?"
"Tobby is good and he's going to be one soon you should come to his birthday party"
"I'd love to meet him I'll be there" she said giving me a big ole smile.
"Okay darling I've got some asses to kick so I'll call or text"
"Okay see ya" she said before sitting down again.