Chapter 23

The last few days have been a blur, this whole situation is just eating me alive.

Did I make the right choice? Am I choosing the right guy?

Those questions bombarded through my head.

I walked into the arena for Monday Night Raw feeling scared of what might happen tonight. What if Roman finds out the reason I broke up with him, will he think of me just like he does his ex.

I shook those thoughts off because here you leave all your personal business at the door no matter what it is.

With my divas title belt secured around my waist I walked into the divas locker room to began getting ready for my match tonight with Brock against... Nicole and Seth Rollins.
I mentally rolled my eyes remembering what they did to me. To think I actually almost let me guard down around Seth.

Let me stop! Before I get angry and flip shit.

My ring gear tonight was simple, army cargo pants with a netted tank top, black bra under and to top that off my fingerless leather gloves.

I had my hair done into loose wavy curls and my make up was a dark bold.

I put on my doc martins, grabbed my title and walked out of the room.

On the way to catering I heard someone calling my name. It was a little girl, but not just any little girl it was Joelle.

She ran at me full speed before jumping and wrapping her legs around my waist.

"Where have you been? Daddy said that you were leaving us, but then I was like nuh uh she would never do that! And now daddy is all sad and he didn't eat for 3 days and he was really smelly. The only thing he did was cook for me and sleep!"

Well Bella I don't want to bre-
"Joelle! Didn't daddy tell you not to go off and run away? I said we can go meet the divas later. You can't just go up to rand- oh um... um... hey Brooklyn"

Hey Ro! How about me, you and Bella go and get some food after the show?
He gave me a confused look then I handed her to him.

"Brooklyn I'm confused I thought you wa-"
Wanted to eat because boy am I hungry, hey look Bella! There's uncle Dean.
She took off running into Deans arms.

"Brooklyn what are you doing?"
Well obviously you haven't told Bella yet and I don't want to break her heart so after Raw we can go out, spoil her a bit then break the news! Gotcha, okay good I've got a match.

I walked to gorilla position feeling real antsy.
"Hey darling how you doing?" It was Brock and Paul.

I'm good and you?
"Great okay... listen forget what I said about the whole having fee-"
It's fine totally me and Roman aren't even together anymore.

I saw a smirk grow on his face.
"Well in that case!" He slapped my butt "see you out there" he whispered into my ear.