Chapter 65

It's been such a long time since the last time we spoke so much as happened with the WWE and me and Brian. So I'm going to start off slow, the WWE has changed drastically in the last year or so. The brands have split, there are more titles, the divas ... correction WOMENS division has grown so much and I'm so proud of my co workers. Brie Bella is now retired and her and Brian are expecting there first baby. Nicole was out with a career ending injury but she's back and stronger then ever. Charlotte is a two time WWE women's champion and the last EVER divas champion. Sasha Banks is a two time and current Women's champion. Charlotte and Sasha are branded to Raw while on smack down Becky Lynch is the smackdown Women's champion and I couldn't be more proud of my little ball of straight fire. Where as I am branded to both brands they need me on both shows. But next topic Brian and I we are still engaged maybe just not happily.... Brian has become frustrated because I haven't started the wedding planning yet. He thinks I'm just trying to brush him off until a better offer comes my way, but that's not true at all you see I love Brian with all my heart I do. But he isn't in the clear himself either, he's been coming home late and smells like fruity perfume that isn't mine. I've been finding red blotches of lip stick on various items of his clothing definitely not MINE ! Marks on his body that I didn't leave there but worst of all the other day when I was laying on his chest he had a piece of bleach blonde hair caught in the zipper of his jacket.. that wasn't mine. Soon enough whatever he's doing in the dark will come to the light but until then I'll play dumb.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Babe wake up your brother is here too see you" Brian called from downstairs.

John's here I thought !! I was so excited I haven't seen my brother in months, I got out of bed and ran into the bathroom washed my face and brushed my teeth, then I went back into our room and pulled on a pair of army green high waisted pants with rips in them that barely fit over my ass. "Jesus Christ I need too stop eating everything goes straight to my ass and thighs" I thought silently laughing at my thickness. I put on a black crop top and my Jordan 12's, I did a quick makeup session only 20 minutes and put two braids in my hair.

I flew down the steps too see my brother and Brian having a beer and talking amongst themselves.

"Johnny" I yelled jumping into his arms "I've missed you fat face" I jumped down "I've missed you too fat ... ass, Jesus Christ girl what have you been eating because I know you didn't get that from mom" he said causing me to burst out laughing. "Oh you know John take away food every single day while I'm on the road all those tacos have too go somewhere" I said, he shook his head then pulled me back into his arms for another tight hug "I really have missed you kiddo my life is so incomplete without my baby sister" he kissed my forehead and it made me smile I love my big brother despite all the differences we've had in the past.

"Princess" Brian said causing me to roll my eyes, I just wanna know how stupid he thinks I am.

"Yes baby" I said in the nicest way possible, "Princess I'm going over to Matt's, Valary is home but Michelle is over there too I understand if you don't want too go"

"No" John whispered "come on we need some big brother little sister time I've missed you"

"Nah I'm gonna go out with John today, I love you have fun" I said

"I love you more baby" he called out before walking out the door.

"Finally" John sighed now come on we're gonna go get some fat burger and then we're going go cart riding.