Chapter 21

The next day I woke up feeling a bit better... okay that's a lie I still felt awful.

I looked to my right to see Roman not lying down with me, I was sorta relived I wasn't really in the mood for him right now.

I stood up and stretched, fixed myself and went down stairs.
"Hello Brooklyn" Sika said to me.

I smiled and at him before taking a seat on the long red couch.
"Ro will be back soon he went to go and pick up Joelle from her moms, he is really excited about you two meeting. Meanwhile there are pancakes and fresh coffee in the kitchen waiting for you"

Thank you but I'm not hungry.
"Are you sure sweetheart you didn't eat at all yesterday"
Yes I'm sure I'll probably go and grab something to eat later.

"Okay well if you need me I'll be here"
I nodded before retreating back to Roman's room.

I began taking out my clothes for the day, which consisted of blue shorts with white vans and a Brock Lesnar tee-shirt. (Just because the shirt is sick)

Once I got out the shower I applied some black eyeliner a bit of foundation and dark red lipstick.

"Brooklyn, come down stairs" Roman called.
When did he get here? I thought walking down the stairs.

"Now remember what I said about daddy having a new girlfriend"
"Yes!"
"She's standing right behind you"

Joelle turned around and looked at me and began screaming.
"Daddy that's Brooklyn! The divas champion! She's your girlfriend?!"

I giggled and she jumped into my arms and squeezed the life out of me, I think someone has their daddy's strength.

"Your my favorite DIVA BROOKLYN, how did my daddy manage to date you"
"HEY" Roman said becoming a little defensive.

For the rest of the day she asked my questions about my job, how I became divas champion and even if I love her daddy.

Even though I felt complete here I couldn't help but fall more and more in love with Brock Lesnar.
There was nothing could do to stop it, I know now what I have to do.