Chapter 58

Brooklyn's P.O.V

The next morning I let out a yawn and grabbed my phone that sat on the night stand.

"We need to talk" is kinda freaking me out.

Screw it! What ever happens happens, I got up and grabbed a cut up Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt (I'm gonna have it in for me today) I laughed at the thought. Why in the hell would I wear an Avenged Sevenfold shirt around .. AVENGED SEVENFOLD!  After I knew it was gonna be hot so I pulled out some plaid red and black shorts with buckles and straps on them.

I got in the shower and washed with my watermelon body wash and once
it was all over I rinsed off. And wrapped a towel around my body.

I got dressed and put on some black eyeliner, a little foundation, mascara, penciled in my brows and a dark purple lip color.

I walked down stairs to be greeted by my loving husband Synyster Gates.

"Good morning beautiful.. But one question? Do you like giving me heart attacks!?! Because the lack of clothes is really starting to get to me Brook"he yelled

"I'm sorry babe would you like me to change?" I said laughing

"Turn around and touch your toes" he said

I did as he said and he let out a growl and his voice became hitched.
"Yes please!" He said

"Later but Brock wants me to call him, he said "we need to talk" and I'm scared so you think you could just come outside with me for moral support?" I asked

"Of course lets go" he said

We walked to front door and when we got outside Bri lit a cig I rolled my eyes at him.

I dialed Brock's number and it rang once before he answered.

Brock~Hello
Me~hey is everything okay?
Brock~ actually it isn't.. Brook I've just discovered that I am father.
Me~ really that's great Brock!
Brock~ and I need to be there for my little guy now.
Me~ okay so what are you saying?
Brock~ Brook I love you and your so great but Tobby and LILY they need me, so it's for the best if we break up.

I was silent his words stung but I couldn't let him know that I was hurt.

Me~ Okay Brock I understand.. I'll be back in a few days to pick up my stuff.
Brock~ Woah ba- I mean Brook I'm not heartless you can come get your stuff when your ready.
Me~ Whatever... Bye Brock.

I hung up the phone and began to pace back and forth the tears were already began to mount in my eyes and my vision began foggy.

"Calm down Brook" Syn said trying to soothe me.. Wrong!

"Do not tell me to calm down! Do you hear me! Do not and I repeat tell me to calm down! How can I calm down! That was the love of my life and he walked out on me and you expect me to calm down!" Now I was really crying "you know what? Just leave me alone" I said running off.
I heard him calling my name and chasing after me but I was too fast and I lost him.

And just my luck it's starts to fucking rain! My hair was drenched my clothes were soaked.

"I hate him" I screamed of course no one could hear me over the rain and thunder. Never again will I ever let him play with my heart again, Brock Edward Lesnar could go to hell for all I care!

I sat on the curb crying my eyes out and a black BMW pulled up on the side of me I already knew it was Brian so I just stood up and waited for him to roll the window down.

"Are you crazy!"he yelled "I was so scared get in the car"

I walked over to the passenger seat and hoped in the car.

"Here I know your freezing" he grabbed a blanket from the back of the car and boosted the heat up all the way.

"Why do you care so much Brian" I asked

"What do you mean "why do I care so much" I would go fucking insane if something ever happened to you Brooklyn!"

"Why it's not like you actually love me.. Nobody does"

"Okay you know what your right I don't fucking love you!"

"Ouch Brian you know that actual-" he cut me off

"I don't love you! I'm in love with you okay! I've loved you from the start I just never thought I stood a chance but I love you so much and it pains me to see you hurting so much, and if I could I would kill Brock but we both now it's sorta impossible"

I stayed quiet the rest of the way home, when we got back I jumped out the car and ran straight into the house to get these wet clothes off.

After showering and doing my hair I threw on some pajama shorts and a pink label sports bra. I ran down the steps to see Brian sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.

"I'm so stupid! She doesn't even feel the same way!" He yelled

"She's just going through a lot right now man" Matt said

I skipped the last three steps and made my presence known. They both looked at me and Bri started to stand up.

"Look I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" I cut him off by leaping on him and wrapping my legs around his waist.

"I love you too Brian" I said before crashing my lips onto his.

"Finally!" Val and Matt yelled

I hopped down and pecked his lips once more.
"Brook will you go out with me?"

"I'd love too Bri, pick me up at 8 pm sharp Tomorrow?"

"Yes yes anything" he stumbled

"Aww that's so cute babe he's already stumbling on his words" Val screeched

"Well lover boy it's been an eventful day but I'm gonna get some shut eye" I said starting my troop up the stairs. "Brian aren't you gonna come with me?"

"Hell yea" he said flying up the stairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Hey guys so I just wanted to say it would be helpful if you guys commented so I know, what some of you would like to happen in the next chapter or even what you thought about this chapter. So please do me a solid and like and comment on this chapter and or any other previous chapters. Much love you guys are the best!