Chapter 45

4 months later

"Come on Brooklyn! You aren't going to be handed the divas championship" Phill yelled.
I hit the punching bag time and time again.
"Come on knock me over! Imagine I'm someone you hate!"
I did exactly that and when I punched the bag Phill flew into the wall.
"I may not be with the WWE anymore but your ready for your return"
Thanks for standing by me these last few months.
"Well when your dick wad ex boyfriend shows up at your house at 3 in the morning and blames you for the death of your child that's when the best in the world steps in"

~Flashback~
(Bang) (bang) "open the door"
Roman what are you doing here?! He pushed past me and made his way to the living room.
"I've been thinking (hiccup) about you lately (hiccup) and I realized how much I want you right now" he pushed my harshly into the wall and began to leave a trail of bite marks down my neck.
Roman we agreed to be friends! I used all my strength to push him off.
"Yea after you (hiccup) killed my (hiccup) baby!"
Leati your drunk go the fuck home now! You know damn well I didn't kill OUR baby,
"What are you gonna do about it (hiccup)" he pushed me down onto the floor.
"Your a worthless pathetic bitch I don't know why I wasted my time on you"
~End of flashback~

After he left that night I was really shaken up so I went to go stay at my close friend Jimmy's house he is also a member of Avenged Sevenfold and probably the best drummer of the 00 era. That was months ago and Roman doesn't remember any of it, he called the next morning and asked how I was doing and that he misses me and stuff like that. It's all in the past now if he doesn't remember any of it why should I hold it against him?

"So what are going to do later on today Brook" Punk asked.
Probably going to sleep my life away... Or see what my other friends are up too .
"Cool well I guess I'll see you tomorrow bright and early!"
You know it bye punk!

We parted ways and when I got home I showered and threw on a white crop top with the sleeves cut off and a pair of light blue jeans.
I put my hair into a high ponytail and only put on some eyeliner and penciled in my brows. Then I threw on my chucks and was satisfied with how I looked.

When I got into the car I went into the glove compartment and pulled out my aviator sunglasses.
I turned on the radio and def leopard pour some sugar on me came on, I put up the volume as high as it can go and made my way to Matt and Val's house.

I got out of the car and knocked on the door.
"Come in Brook" I heard Matt yell.
How'd you know it was me?
"The guys are pigs they don't knock" I laughed before plopping down on the couch.
Where's Val?
"She's out shopping with her sister she should be back in a little while if you want to come back later"
Okay bye!
"Brooklyn! I didn't know you were going to actually leave me" he started pouting like a five year old.
Alright I won't go anywhere I laughed.
"Thank you... Do you want something to drink?"
Got any JD?
"Really at 12:00 in the afternoon?"
Okay can I get a beer?
"Yea"
He came back with two beers one for me and one for him.
Thanks shadz.
"No problem, so me and you are only maybe five or six years apart right? So growing up what bands were your favorite."
Besides you guys, I grew up listening to Metallica, Slayer, Iron Maiden, Nine Inch Nails, Marilyn Manson and a lot of other bands but I loved punk rock music too.
"Really?"
Yes I went to go see rancid like ten times! Also I was a green day fanatic.

"Next question... I was also in a punk rock band what was the name?"
Successful failure!
"What was the name of Zacky's band?"
Mad porno action!
"What does The Rev actually stand for"
The reverend tholomew plague.
"Damn your good! One last question since there is a lot of conspiracy around this why did I stop screaming?"
You just flat out didn't want to anymore.
"Wow!"
I know I'm good.