Chapter 12

I woke up the next day at about two in the afternoon, I pulled myself out of bed and into the bathroom to fix myself up.

There was a knock on the door and Roman stood there with a bag of McDonald's.

"What's up sleeping beauty, I called about 10 times and when you didn't answer I figured you were either dead or sleeping"

So you brought McDonald's! What if I was dead? I said giggling a bit.

He shrugged his shoulders before handing me a chicken clubhouse sandwich and a large fry.

Oh my god! I set the food on the table and jumped in his arms.

"What's this for?" He asked

You bought me food! I could kiss you right now!

"Who's stopping you?" He wiggled his eyebrows causing me to giggle again.

Woah there tiger we haven't even gone on our date yet.

"What can I say... I'm an animal" when he said that I instantly began to frown.
"Hey momma what did I say something wrong?"

You said animal and that made me think of Brock and me and him got into a fight last night, he was mad that you asked me out and then he asked if I had feelings for him and I told him that everything between us is strictly business.

"Oh I'm sorry princess, I didn't meant to upset you" he said rubbing my back.
"But hey look on the bright side... you still have a date with this smoking hot Samoan" I burst into laughter.

Roman laughed with me, wow Ro how cocky was that?

"Very! It sounded like I took a play out of Seth's book" I nodded in agreement.

"See Brook everything isn't so bad, now let's eat because are food is getting cold and this stuff taste gross when its reheated"

My phone began to vibrate in my pocket I looked at the contact name and it said blocked number.

The message said "we need to talk"