Chapter 10

After my match I was stopped by Seth in the hallway.

"Her Brooklyn, great match and about you being divas champion I know you will be the next divas champion" once he said that my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

Thanks Seth, I appreciate the support a lot. I gave him the most fake smile ever.

"Okay so what are you doing now? I mean we still have the storyline going. Will you valet me down to the ring?"

Sure just let me go and get fixed up a bit.

"Okay" he walked away and I sighed.
-
-
-
Once again!
Introducing from davenport Iowa being accompanied to the ring by Brooklyn, Seth Rollins.

Seth held the ropes open for me and I climbed in, while he did his usual pounding on his chest I sat there and watched him in a lovey manor.

When he jumped down from the second rope he came over to me and caressed my cheek then laid a big kiss on my lips.

I was taken back for a moment then realized that I had to go along for the storyline's sake so I swiftly wrapped my arms around his neck before jumping on him.

I'm here to show the world, I'm here to show the world!

We were cut off by Dolph Ziggler's music and I made sure to bite his lip extra hard before jumping down.

"What was that for!" He laughed as I walked out of the ring.

I simple shrugged and watch his match take place.

I watched as Seth dominated the entire match and once Dolph began to build some momentum he was immediately attacked by J&J security.

Here is your winner by disqualification Dolph Ziggler!

I ran over to Seth as he backed up the ramp with his money in the brief case clutched against his chest.

"Face it Dolph, I got this" he raised his brief case over his head "and I've got this" he grabbed onto my arm and forced his lips on mine.

He bit my lip this time pulling away "payback"

Once again I'm mentally rolling my eyes! I can't wait to get back at this prick.