Chapter 4

-John-
"John, john" Renee young says stoping me.

"Your baby sister Brooklyn just caused you too lose against roman reigns tonight... how do you feel?"

You know what Renee? I don't know what Brooklyn and her little boy toy Seth Rollins are up to, or why she's still holding a grudge over something that happened a year ago. I for one think Brooklyn needs to accept the fact that she let her guard down and that Nicole is just the better women in this situation.
She maybe my sister but she needs to grow the hell up and stop dwelling in that past.

I walked away shaking my head, what am I going to do?

-Brooklyn-
I...I...I need to grow up? I breathed out.
Me! Brooklyn needs to grow up?

"Listen babe you've got to calm down, I know your upset but everything is going to be okay" Seth said trying to soothe me (key word trying)

No Seth it's not! I'm tired of everyone telling me it's going to be okay when I know it's not! I'm just so tired of being lied to all the fucking time.

I pushed past him and walked out of our locker room.

I had reached the deserted part of the arena no one comes around here.
Except for one person and his advocate.

I slid my bare back onto the cold wall and my placed my head into my hands.

"I'm telling you Brock cena doesn't stand a cha- well, well, well what do we have here? Oh little ms. Brooklyn are you lost?
Paul heyman asked me with a sly grin.

I stood up and suddenly felt exposed I was still in my ring gear.

No I just needed to be away from everyone, I'm sorry guys.

I was about to walk away when Paul heyman grabbed my arm.

"Not so fast little lady, you seem distressed wanna tell us what happened?"

I kept quiet.

"Oh I understand your brother, hell i'd be pissed off to if I got treated like that."

I looked at Brock then at heyman, does big guy talk? I said pointing to Brock causing Paul to laugh a bit.

"Yes he does inf- he was cut of by brock "yes I can talk princess, very funny"

Oh I'm sorry I just... you never... forget it!

"It's fine hey come to my locker room it's getting kinda weird just standing in this deserted hallway"
I nodded following them inside.

"Hey want something to drink, water, juice a beer?" Brock asked

Got any monster?
He sighed before handing it to me, and he bent down so we were the same size.

"You know those things can kill you right" I nodded my head yes "just don't drink them often please" once he walked away I looked over at Paul and he looked shocked.

"Hey Brooklyn maybe you should shock the world and become the first modern era Paul heyman girl" I spit my monster out and Brock laughed so hard.

WHAT!?! Me a heyman girl do you know how many people will hate me?

"Who the hell cares?" Said Brock

"At fastlane do the unthinkable and turn your back on the authority and your brother" Paul continued
"Yes you could run into the arms of the beast" Brock said laughing.

Oh you would like that wouldn't you!
"Your damn right, girl you are something"

Whatever I said

Well I have to get going before Seth calls the swat team because he can't find me. Until next time I said waving as I walked out of the door.