Chapter 68

Brian's p.o.v

I sat on the couch in the studio downing beer after beer and smoking cigarette after cigarette. "Fuck my life" I said silently.
"What did you just say?" Zacky said
"I said... fuck my life, it's pointless now without her man!" I said getting a little louder this time.
"You know what Haner screw you!" Matt said getting up in my face "if it wasn't for you trying to have the best of both worlds we wouldn't be so broken right now, we needed Brooklyn! You needed Brooklyn! But you had to go and cheat... I should punch you right in that pretty face of yours shouldn't I?" Matt said laughing just a little bit at the end of all that.
"Your really a sick fuck" muttered Val

"Wait a minute so let me get this straight! You guys are turning on me? I've known all of you since high school" I said

"Yeah well people change and you sure haven't" Johnny said
"Look Bri you need to try everything in your power to fix this. We need Brooklyn she's apart of our family." Matt said

"Okay guys I'll try, I'm pretty sure she didnt get very far yet" I said.

I grabbed my car keys and sped home when I got there all I saw was Brooklyn packing her things and putting them into her truck.
"Baby what... what are you doing" I said my voice was shaky and I was scared, the best thing that's ever happened to me was walking straight out the door.
"Didn't you hear Brian I'm leaving" she said
"We can work this out! We can fix this! Can't we? Please don't leave me Brooklyn I need you" I said this time actual tears pouring down my face.
"You can't need me that much if all you've been doing is cheating!" She screamed
"Well maybe if you would have been giving me some attention and affection we wouldn't have ended up like this Brooklyn. Maybe if you would have started planning our wedding and not taking me as a joke this wouldn't have happen" I screamed back

I could see that my words have hurt her, she dropped the boxes right out of her hands and fell to her knees.

"Was I really that bad?" She said crying
"No baby you just were stressed out, and I'm sorry I had no business cheating on you I love you Brooklyn" I pulled her into my chest and kissed her head.

"I love you too Brian but we need some time apart, if we're gonna get this right we need to do our own thing for a while. And when I come back to Huntington we'll resume planning our wedding and all that good stuff. She said wiping her cheeks.

"So there's still hope for us after all?" I said

"Yes"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~