Chapter 22

While Roman put Joelle to bed, I began preparing for the worst conversation of my life.

"Hey baby, Joelle is sleeping and we're all alone"
He moved closer to me and began kissing the side of my face.

Roman... stop
He gave me a confused look before attacking my neck with kisses.

Leati! I'm serious, we need to talk and I highly doubt your gonna kiss me after I tell you this.

He walked over to the bed and sat down.
"Lay it on me"

Okay... Roman you have been nothing but great this last month, and I have really enjoyed my time with you and Joelle here but... we need to breakup. I refuse to become the women who lies to her boyfriend about who she's been with, or where she was. So this way is better because at least I'm being honest with you.

"Brooklyn your an amazing girl, but I could tell you stopped having feelings for me a while ago. I tried but I can't force another individual to love me."

Your an amazing guy Joe, but I'm not the girl for you. Your funny, strong and not to mention those eyes that'll make any girl melt like butter on fresh biscuits. You need to find someone that is just going to be there for you all around, and I'm sorry but I'm not the girl.

And with that I gathered my belongings and left his house.

I began searching through my contact list trying to find somewhere to go at this hour.

I came across Paige's number and remembered she lives in Tampa.
Me: hey girly,listen I know it's late but do you think I could crash at your place?
Paige: of course pumpkin, but you sound kinda distressed I want to know what happened A.S.A.P
Me: okay I'll be there in 15.
Paige: k bye.

Not long after I hung up with Paige, Brock began to call my phone but I just let it ring, I wasn't ready to tell him I'm done with Roman and that I was ready to be with him.