Chapter 27

I woke up to Roman kissing down the side of my face all the way down to my neck.
"Wake up baby" he continued to kiss me all over until my eyes fluttered open.
"There are those beautiful blue eyes"

Good morning Roman.
"So how are you feeling? You know about last night"
He gave me a questioning but scared look.
Well I don't regret anything "oh thank god" I laughed a bit.
We stayed like that for a few minutes just talking before something popped into my mind.
Uh Leati where is Bella?
"She crashed with Jimmy and Naomi last night.

Our match this Sunday is cancelled due to my injury but I'd still fight if I was allowed to.

"Well what are we?" That questions caught me off guard.

Honestly at this moment we can be whatever you want us to be, because I know now that I wouldn't be able to function without you in my life.
"Okay it's settled your my wife!"
What?
"My baby mama"
What... possibly
"Yes, no but In all jokes aside I love you"

I love you to Roman and I know it's going to take some time for you to actually believe that but I just want you to know that I do.

"Your right it will take sometime but I'm willing to make it work, if your willing to stay?"

I'm willing to stay.

"Good now get up so we can go eat some breakfast" he hoped up and pulled on his basketball shorts.

As soon as he left the room I made a b-line for the bathroom and began throwing up again! First twice last night, now this morning? Whatever the hell is going on with me I know that it's going to change everything... but I just couldn't put my finger on it.