Chapter 63

Smackdown!

"Oh my god I'm so happy I can finally room with someone who won't have our room smelling like hair products" Paige said plopping down on her bed.
I laughed " true that I roomed with Eva Marie once...She woke up at six in the morning to conceal, contour and highlight her face! Then did her hair for almost two hours. Although she is a very sweet girl"
"So what are we doing after smackdown, we have Wednesday off!" She said jumping up and down.
"We could go out and have some drinks?"
"You totally read my mind, and hey we should have a team name!"
"We mine as well be the Team Anti or..." I looked down at my phone "or the Gorgeous Nightmares"
"Good enough at least everyone will stop with freaks and geeks." She said
"That was a badass tag team name" I said
"Yea well April is gone... Sadly so we need to move on from that phase. Now let's take our asses to the arena and kick some Bella ass"
"Hell yea!"
-
-
-
"Nice gear" Paige said
"Thanks I needed to get rid of the whole Lita meets Ashley Massaro with a bit of Edge look"
She laughed.
"You look great Paige I love your blue extensions maybe I should get some" I teased
"Really! Because I kinda sorta already made you a hair appointment but I think purple would look really nice on you!"
"Paige your going to be the death of me... On one condition"
"Anything" she said
"We get tattooed together!"
"Deal now let's go"

Your such a gorgeous nightmare old habits never seem to go away, you make me feel brand new yea. We resurrect it's like I've come back to life.

Our theme song Gorgeous Nightmare by Escape the fate blared through the arena speakers.

Paige did her usual side skip down to the ring and I ran and slid under the bottom rope.
Before she let her scream I stood in back of her and threw up the rock symbol and the pyro exploded out of the ring post.

"Woah I haven't seen Divas with pyro since... I don't know when Cole" Jerry said
"Me either I wonder how the rest of the Divas locker room feels about these two together" Michael Cole said.
"Who cares when you look as good as Brooklyn and Paige do you don't care what others think"

We slapped hands and waited for our opponents to come out.

Team Bella made their way down to the ring and Nikki Bella was out here to accompany them.

I grabbed Paige by the arm "we have to do something that will show these divas we mean business follow my lead okay?"
"Okay"

Brie and Alicia stood in the ring now the official rang the bell and I was going to start off this match. I grabbed a chair from underneath the ring and pulled it out.
"Here you go Nikki have a seat" she walked towards me and I threw it into her face. She went down holding her nose, Brie came to the aid of Nikki and Paige hit her with a drop kick through the middle of the ropes, Brie went flying into the barricade. Now all that was left was Fox, I began to throw multiple chairs into the ring (like Dean Ambrose does) Paige got into the ring and picked up a chair, and I went on the opposite side of Paige with a chair. We both ran into Alicia crushing her in between two chairs.

I placed another chair on her stomach before going up to the top rope and connecting with a swantonbomb.

Paige grabbed a mic and handed me one "You see ladies this is what happens when you cross us! This is what happens when you take us as a joke! She yelled

"Charlotte we're coming for you next so watch your back BITCH" I said before dropping the mic.