Chapter 32

Later on that night
~
"I can't believe we're having a baby" Roman said smiling like a big goof which was starting to really piss me off.

Would you shut up! You've been saying that for the past hour Roman.
"Aww your hormones are already all over the place!" He lifted my shirt and began rubbing my stomach with his hand.
"Hey there little baby, daddy is here and I love you and mommy so very much and I can't wait to meet you."

I let out a huff and pushed him away "what's the matter you don't want me rubbing your stomach?"
I nodded my head no.
"Then what is it babe?"
I'm fucking starving! I haven't eaten all day, please get me some food!
"Okay what do you want to eat?"
Pancakes!
"At 12:00 at night"
Yes!
"Where am I going to get pancakes babe?"
I don't know... a diner?
"Really?"
Yes! Please.
"What am I going to do with you?"
Love me!
"Okay I'll get you your pancakes... but you have to do something for me"
What is it?
"You have to be patient you'll know in good time sweetheart"
Whatever! Just go and get my pancakes.
"Okay okay"

When he got up from the bed and put on his shirt and leaned down to tie his shoe laces.
I slapped his butt and he shot up and gave me the evil eye.
"Don't touch my butt"
Correction it's my butt!
"Okay you win!"
Now go and get my pancakes!
"Okay love you!"
Love you two!
-
Brock's p.o.v

I sat staring at the Tv downing a second bottle of JD.

The first one was smashed into a million pieces against the wall.

I can't believe I let her slip through my fingers!
I pressed the home button on my phone just to see her beautiful smile, it was a picture of us backstage at Raw a few weeks ago.

I had taken her out for drinks that night and wanted so much more to happen but I wasn't about to take advantage of her like that.

So I can cross that out there is no possible way that can be my baby, but why did I care? I was having my own baby issues my ex girlfriend Lily is pregnant.

She had no place else to go so now she is her with me, I wasn't about to let her have this baby on her own. I was the dad and needed to take the responsibility of being one.

I heard a groan come from the room, Lily came out with her hair everywhere and her makeup smeared.

"Hey baby come to bed"
I'll be there in a little bit.
"Are you drinking?"
Yes. What's it to you?
"I don't want our baby to have a drunk as a dad! And why are you drinking anyway and why do you still have Brooklyn as your screen saver! It should be me! I'm your girlfriend not her!"

Would you please shut up! All you do is nag I understand that Brooklyn is not my girlfriend and come to think of it you aren't either, so why does it matter if she's my screen saver or not?

"Your unbelievable Brock Lesnar"

I don't care.