Chapter 26

Roman I... I don't know it just feels like I'm lying to you.
He quickly sent Joelle to stand outside of the room, before standing up and looking directly into my eyes.
"What are you talking about?"

Roman I didn't break up with you because I didn't love you anymore... I broke you with you because of Brock.
"What are you saying, what does that even mean?"
It means that I fell for Brock, while in a relationship with you.
He slammed his fist into the wall then pinched the bridge of his nose.
"You know what Brooklyn? I can't take this anymore, here I am pouring my heart out to you and your telling me you fell for the guy who just gave a you a concussion!? I'm done from this day forward I vow to never ever let another girl crush me like you have just done, I told you what my past relationship was like and you promised not break me... well congratulations Brooklyn I'm broken"
Roman slammed the door on his way out and I sat there and cried.
I felt so horrible what have I done? Why am I so stupid? I just let an amazing guy walk right out of my life.

After a few minutes I wiped my tears and began to get my things I needed to make things right.

Once I left the arena and arrived at the hotel the first thing I did was bang on Brock's door, I could care less what time of the night it was.
He opened the door in nothing but boxers.
"Brooklyn what are you doing here?" He whispered.
I need to talk to you and why are you whispering?
I spoke way to soon a blonde bimbo came out wearing Brock's tee shirt and nothing else.
"Babe come back to bed!"

Babe? I chocked and began coughing violently.

"Are you okay" Brock asked more then concerned.

Yes but you know what Lesnar? Stay the fuck away from me!
I stormed off and tears were filling my eyes and I couldn't even see.
I bumped into someone.
It was Roman, I began to panic.
"Now I would yell and scream at you but that wouldn't fix me now would it? What I need to know is why you are crying."
I looked around the hallway not really sure what to say.
"Where is your room?" I pointed to the one right in front of us, he grabbed my key and opened it.

"Now what is wrong?"
Well where do I start? I feel so fucking stupid for hurting you, I promised I wouldn't but I did anyway and I regret it so much. Second I just caught Brock screwing some blonde.
Let me ask you this Roman, is their something wrong with me?
"No Brooklyn you just don't know when someone is showing you real love and when someone just wants to get in your pants"

So I'm guessing after tonight you'll never talk to me again?
He stood up and ran his fingers over my face... I don't know what came over me but I felt like I needed him.
I pulled him down so that our faces were only inches apart.
"Don't do something you'll regret in the morning"
I smashed my lips on his.
-
-
-
I woke up in the middle of the night and threw up... I didn't eat anything bad and I wasn't feeling ill.
No! It couldn't be. Could it?
Well I would have to wait a while to find out.
What was I going to do? Where was I going to go?