Chapter 75

"Happy almost birthday babe" Brian yelled causing me to scream and fall out of bed.
"You fucking shit head my birthday isn't until 12 in the fucking morning" I said picking myself up.

"I know but I want to take you out and pamper you before Matt and yours party tonight, so go and get ready my little ray of sunshine" I took a quick shower, blow dried then straightened my hair.

I threw on an Avenged Sevenfold shirt that I've had for years, I cut the sleeves and the neck off of it and made it a belly shirt back in possibly 2000 or 2001, one of those years I could never remember.

I put on a pair of low rise light blue shorts that hugged me so well and made my ass appear nicer then it already was. I laughed and threw on a pair of black vans "babe I'm ready" I said standing in front of the mirror, I've worked so hard to stay in shape now don't get me wrong I
don't eat the healthiest food but I work my ass off in the gym at least three times a week.

I walked down the stairs too see Jimmy and Brian having a beer together.

"Holy shit your hot" Jimmy said
"Thanks Jim Jam" I said blowing him a kiss,he pretended to faint as he caught it.
"Hey man that's my soon to be wife" Brian said

"Shut up Brian, are you guys ready too go?" I asked.
"Yeah while you get your hair and nails done we're gonna go buy some alcohol for the party tonight" Brian said and Jimmy nodded in agreement.
"Oh no your not, Jimmy get your nails done with me" I whined
"But-" he protested
"Jimmy" I cried
"Brook" he protested once again
"But I'm the princess" I screamed
"Fine .. I'll get my nails done with you Princess" he said

"Yay thanks Jimmy I love you" I said kissing his cheek.

"Can I faint now man" he asked Brian
"Fine" Brian said before getting into the car.

Once we got to the salon Jimmy and I talked while we both got our nails done, he painted them black like he usually does and I got a French tip not to high and not too low.
"Thanks Jimmy Brian would have never did this with me" I gushed
"Brooklyn I think you should dye your hair" he said.

"Uh I'm getting married next month Jimmy I'd like to be a blonde for that" I said laughing
"Aww why you could go red, your not even a natural blonde.. are you?" He said wiggling his eyebrows.
"Actually Jimmy I am" he looked so shocked "well how about you get bangs?" He said
"Been there done that, Jimmy I promise after my wedding I'll dye my hair purple if it will make you happy" I said he jumped for joy "yay yay yay" he said clapping.

After I got my hair curled we left "alright Jimmy we've got an hour before Brian comes back what should we do now?" I asked
"Let's get you tatted, my treat happy birthday" he said.

"Uhhh okay" I said as we walked into the nearest tattoo parlor.
"Do you know what you want?" Jimmy said

"Yeah I wanna get a tramp stamp style tattoo" I said laughing.
"Brian is going to kill me" he said shaking his head "what does this tramp stamp say?" He asked.
"Well of course I want it too say Avenged Sevenfold duhhhh" I said, Jimmy gave me the biggest smile ever! "Oh my god really you!? You should get our deathbat under it" he gushed on.
"Sounds like a plan man" I said, I told the artist what I wanted and he took me too the back room I laid backwards on the chair and he started the tattoo.

I made a face and Jimmy grabbed my hand "it's okay Princess you've got this" he reassured me.
"Thanks Jimbo" I said

It took a little over an hour but it came out incredible. "Jimmy this is so badass thank you for making me come in here" I hugged him tightly.
"Your welcome now let's go your fiancé is looking for us" he said taking my hand and running out of the shop.

"There you two are" Brian said "but why are you coming out of this tattoo parlor" he said eyeing my up and down.
"Oh I made an appointment to touch up my back piece" Jimmy said laughing nervously.
"Come on let's all head to Matt's, Brook all of our shit for tonight is in that suitcase just so we don't have to go home and get ready" he said I nodded and looked out the window, boy was he gonna be pissed that I went to go and get inked without him.

When we arrived at Matt's house I ran inside and jumped on him "happy birthday! Welcome to your dirty thirties!" I said
"Thanks and your nasty 27 in just a few hours" he said rubbing my back "ouch Matt" I winced at the pain. "What?" He scrunched up his eyebrows before turning me around and looking at my tattoo "holy shit that si-" I covered his mouth with my hands "ahh Brian can't now" I said "Brian can't know what?" He said plopping down on the couch. "That she got a tattoo" Johnny said "Christ I'm going to cut your balls off" I said chasing him around the house.

As I was running I bumped into Brian "shit" I screamed "yeah now that I've got you, where exactly is this tattoo" he said giving me a stern look.
"It's above my ass" I whispered
"What!" He yelled
"She said it's above her ass" Johnny said once again getting me into to trouble.
"Johnny when I catch you I'm going to grind your dick up, throw it in a blender and make you drink it" I spat at him
"Oh geesh I'm sorry" he said

"Alright well turn around let me see that tattoo" Brian said I smirked before bending down and touching my toes.
I heard a small grunt leave Brian's lips then I came back up slowly.
"Shit Brooklyn your so hot... I mean your tattoo is hot" he said

I walked up too him and placed a kiss on lips, I slipped my tongue in his mouth and our tongues began to fight for dominance. He was turned on I pulled away and looked down too see the huge bulge in his pants.
"Somebody needs a cold shower" I sang walking into the kitchen.
"Brooklyn you come back here and fix this right this instant" he yelled
"Or what?" I challenged
"Or I'll throw you in the pool" he shot
"You do that you won't get laid for a year Haner" I shot back

"Ouccccchhhhh" Matt said I smirked knowing that he wouldn't have anything to say after that. "You ready for our party?" Matt asked "hell yeah" I said "but Brook you should know Michelle is coming, Valary kinda invited her something about not spending anytime with her twin sister" he said scratching the back of his head. "I don't care what the hell happens I just want to have fun" I said but I never knew those words would come back to bite me in the ass.