Chapter 20

"Baby wake up were here" Roman said shaking me a bit.

We gathered our luggage and waited for one of Roman's cousins to come pick us up from the airport.

When they came I was so relieved! Not meeting anyone yet.

"What's up Uce" Roman said bro hugging Jey.

"What's up cuz, and hello to ms. Divas Champion" he gave me a really he picked me up and gave me a really tight hug.

Uh.... Jey I can't... breath.
"Oops I'm sorry mama"

"Don't kill her before my dad gets to meet her... on second thought don't kill her at all" Roman put my bags in the the trunk of the car and we were off.

They were singing some random rap song that was playing on the radio and my phone started ringing.

Brock.

Hey can you turn that down someone's calling me.

"Sure"

Me: hello.
Brock: hey... listen Brooklyn I just wanted to apologize for the way I treated you last night. I'm sorry I'm just not used to feeling this way about a girl before.. This may be hard to say but I think I'm falling for you, and I know your with him now so I'll just give you a call when your not busy. Talk to you later Brooklyn be safe.

The line went dead and I just sat there shocked, the beast Brock Lesnar falling for John Cena's little sister? Well I be damned! Now I'm starting to think this was a mistake, maybe I'm meeting the wrong family and maybe I am supposed to be meeting Brock's family.

"You okay babe? You look like you've seen a ghost!"

I'm fine I just think I need to lye down, I'm a little jet lagged.

"Who was on the phone?"
Wrong number.

"Well when we get to the house I could have my mom make you something to eat if you'd like"

I don't really have much of an appetite anymore.

"Are you sure your okay?"

I'm positive.

-
-
-
"Mom dad this is Brooklyn Cena and she is the girl who has stolen my heart"

Nice to meet you Mr and Mrs. Anoa'i. I said extending my hand for them to shake but in return I was pulled into a huge hug.

"Call me Sika and call her Patricia, or even mom and dad"

Okay it's very nice to meet you both, I actually grew up watching you and the wild Samoans so I'm sorta jumping up and down on the inside.

"Haha. That's nice to hear, I like her already Leati!"

Roman or "Leati" face palmed himself.

"Dad please don't call me by my real name! Anything even Leakee is better!"

"Okay Roman go show your girl your room and me and your mom will start dinner"

He nodded and began leading me up the stairs.