Chapter 52

Brock's P.O.V

Fuck I was mad why do I keep putting myself through this shit! I mean I'm the beast Brock Lesnar I don't need her, hell I don't need anyone!
I walked into my locker room and plopped down on the couch and cracked open a beer.

There was a knock on the door and me thinking it would be Brooklyn I yelled "come in" but boy was I wrong.

This girl was hot but Brooklyn is sexy! She had long blonde hair and pretty blue eyes. She wore a red dress that stopped at the middle of her thigh and black heels that made her legs appear even longer then they already were.
What was her name Winter, Fall one of the seasons.
She sat down and placed her hand on my thigh, her two fingers danced up to my chest and I let out a heavy breath it's been a while since anyone has touched me.
"So Brooklyn isn't working out" she said.

And what do you know about Brooklyn? I said.
"I know that she can't give you what I can give you" she inched closer to me.
Oh yea? And what's is that? She jumped on my lap and kissed me, my hands made there way to her back and I pulled her closer.

The door clicked open and Brooklyn stood there looking heartbroken. "I um.. I'm heading back to the hotel" she ran away and I turned to face the girl and she was smirking.

"What? She's gone Brock and now you have me"

But I don't want you.
"That kissed sure as hell didn't say that "you don't want me" and what does she have that I don't?

I smirked before saying... How about personality? Or morals? What you need to know about me Winter! Is that I love that girl and I was finally getting somewhere with her, I know you kissed me and I kissed back but that doesn't mean for one second that I will ever look at you the way I look at her. So if you will excuse me I need to go find the love of my life.
I grabbed my car keys and ran outside it was fucking pouring I hope Brooklyn is okay.

I started the engine and sped off to the hotel.

----------------------------------------------

Brooklyn P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch eating a tub of cookies and cream ice cream and listening to Green Day "how cliche" 
I cried the entire way here my eyes are red, my makeup is smeared everywhere and my hair is a mess.

There was a knock on the door and I sighed before going to answer it.
"Brooklyn just give me sometime to explain... I bought you flowers and chocolate"

He pulled a box of chocolates and white and red roses from in back of him.
"Can I come in?"
I nodded and stepped aside.

"Listen before you yell and scream at me I just wanted to sa-" I cut him off.

Don't say sorry.
"What?"
Don't say sorry you have nothing to be sorry about, I should be the one apologizing I've played with your heart for far too long know and know that I am finally ready to tell you how I feel you moved on. I can't be mad at you for that Brock I would have done the same thing.
"That's the thing Brook I haven't moved on I still have feelings for you and they won't be going away anytime soon"
I'm sorry Brock and I guess I just want to say...
"Say what?"
I um...
"Go on"
I love you Brock Edward Lesnar.
"And I love you Brooklyn Cena"

I smiled really wide and launched at him knocking him onto the couch.
"Damn girl"
Shut up!
I kissed him and he slid his hands down my back pushing us closer.

He stopped and I gave him a funny look.
What?
"Brooklyn after all this time will you be my girlfriend?"
I kissed him again.
"I'll take that as a yes" he laughed before kissing me.