Chapter 57

Brock's P.O.V

"Daddy" Tobby yelled pounding on my chest.

" yes little man?" I said opening my eyes, Tobby slept with me last night while Lily slept in the other room.

"Breakfast" he yelled, wow this kid is smart he's not even one yet and can speak clearly not to mention he doesn't walk he runs!

"Okay buddy lets go and get you some breakfast" I kissed his forehead before

I picked up Tobby and placed him on my hip as I started my troop to the kitchen, when we got down there Lily had beaten us to the punch because breakfast was already made.

"Here you go an egg omelet,extra cheesy with green peppers and sausage. And your coffee just how you like it nice and black" she placed the plate down in front of me.

"And for my little man, chocolate chip pancakes with a side of orange juice" she kissed Tobby's head before placing the plate in front of me.

"Thanks Lily" I said taking a bit out of my omelet.

"No problem and I have to talk to you about something really important but I do not want you to freak out." She said looking down at her hands.

"Okay shoot" I said taking a sip of my coffee.

"Well since you know Tobby's is your son now, maybe we could start over and really be a family now. Maybe get married and have a few more babies, it could just be the two of us and our family?"

I had to admit she had a point but I just got my happy ending... I finally have the girl I've wanted for so long, could I just throw that away?

"Um Lily now you know about bro-" she cut me off.

"Ahh brook shmook Brock tell me this, would you rather Tobby growing up in a disordered chaotic family? Or a well put together manufacturing household?" She said placing her hands on her hands.

"I don't know... I want Tobby to have everything I didn't have as a child but Brooklyn, I love her and you know that" I said placing my head in my hands.

"Brock Edward Lesnar" she shouted.

"Okay! I want Tobby to be happy and the price for that is too give up someone I love."

"It doesn't matter babe you have me now" she said placing her self on my lap. "Now we can grow old together just like you promised."

"Just like you promised" those words stuck with me.

----------------------------------------------

Brooklyn's P.O.V

"Brook you almost ready" Val yelled from downstairs.

I took one last look at myself in the mirror (swim suit on the top with brooks body type)
A lot has changed in the last four months, I went from having an okay decent body to having a full on Greek warrior body.

"I'm ready Val!" I shouted back before grabbing my sunglasses and putting them on.

I put on the skirt like thingy that covers the bottom part of your body when wearing a two piece and walked down the stairs.

"Oh hell no!" Zacky yelled.
"Where are your clothes" Syn screamed.
"She's naked" yelled Matt.
"I'll kill anyone who looks at you" Jimmy said.
"She looks hot" Johnny said earning him a smack in the back of the head from the four other guys.
"Ow" he said.

"It's called a bathing suit and I worked hard for this body I'd like to show it off" I said rolling my hips a little causing Syn to fake a heart attack.

"Let's get this party started" Val screamed.

We all made are way to the back yard where everyone else was.

Leana Jimmy's wife.
Michelle Val's twin sister.
Dan the body and his brother.
Lacy Johnny's girl friend.
Papa gates and his wife (Syn's father and his step mom)
Matt's sister Amy and Matt's parents.

There was a big banner that said welcome home Brook!

"Awe you guys! You didn't have to go all out like this" I said pulling everyone in for a group hug.
" but we wanted to show you just how much we love you... Now let's party!"

Syn turned on the speaker and Journey come on. He jumped around and danced over to me and grabbed my hand and made me dance with him.

"I keep telling Bri to stop playing hooky and ask Brook out!" Papa gates yelled.

"AGREED" everyone yelled.

Me and Syn laughed at them " I love you Brook"

"And I love you Bri"

The rest of the night we laughed and drank and ate the best grilled food ever (thanks to Matt) and all around had a good time.

But around 11:30 I got a text from Brock saying that we needed to talk and too call him in the morning.

I hope everything is okay.