Chapter 74

"Brock" I said you could have actually see the anger spread across Brian's face"we'll answer the phone dammit" he spat "okay okay"

Brock - we need to talk Brooklyn, why did you attack me like that.
Brooklyn ~ because I haven't seen your face since before you dumped me.
Brock ~ but I thought you were okay with it, I need to raise my son.
Brooklyn ~ I am okay with it... now before I wasn't but now I am. I'm sorry Brock I just blacked out, especially because you wore that stupid smile on your face all the way down to the ring. I lost it I'm sorry for breaking your nose in all honesty I am really sorry for that.
Brock ~ it's okay but I called to apologize, listen Brooklyn I'm sorry for leading you on and I'm sorry for leaving you like that. But what this has made me realize is that I never stopped loving lily and having our son has made me love her more.
Brooklyn ~ glad I could be used as a stepping stone to get your relationship back on track. Alright you've pissed me off Lesnar goodbye, but I want too invite you, lily and the baby too my wedding.

When I said that Brian's mouth dropped wide open "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT FOR" he yelled after I hung up the phone.
"Well he's happy and so am I, why shouldn't he come too witness me marry the man of my dreams" I said kissing Brian on the cheek
"Your right babe I'm sorry for yelling at you" Brian said.
"It's cool just don't do it again or I'll bite your head off" I said walking out of the kitchen.

"So Brookie cookie, lets wear similar outfits for our party" Matt said
"Okay well I was thinking I would wear a nice red dress with a pair of black heels" I said
"Alright so I'll wear a black shirt with my red tuxedo jacket and black pants"
"Okay were gonna look hot... Brian and Val watch out!" I screamed

"We will still cut you both" Val said
"Shit" shads muttered
"Run for it" I whispered

Me and shads bolted out the front door with Brian and Val on our heels.

Val caught up too Matt and jumped on his back "it's too late for me Brook!! Save yourself" he screamed.
"Don't gotta tell me twice" I yelled
"You bitch" Matt called out laughing

I bolted down the street but he was too fast and he caught me throwing me over his shoulder.
"Thought you could out run me princess? Well you can't" Brian said
"Alright you've made your point put my down assface" I said tapping his back.

After we got back to Matt and Val's Brian wanted to go home, "Brian babe come home with me" I said causing him to giggle "No babe come home to Massachusetts with me, I want you too meet my parents and the rest of my family" I said "Brooklyn Cena you want me to meet the rest of Cena's?" He asked and I nodded my head yes "okay will John be there?" He asked "yes actually my Fathers birthday is a week after mine and we're going out to dinner he's gonna be the big 65" I said "Alright babe I'm game to Massachusetts we go" he said

I was so happy he wanted too come I was worried he'd be afraid. Now let's just hope Papa Cena likes him I thought.