Chapter 77

Valary and Michelle Dibenedetto the twins of A7X in the photo above if you guys don't know who they are or what they look like.

I rushed out of the house with Roman on my tail "Brooklyn oh my god Brooklyn what happen?" He yelled engulfing me in his huge arms.
"He cheated Roman! He went straight back to his ex the second I wasn't looking" I cried
Suddenly his face hardened and he set me down on the ground. He went back into the house and a couple of seconds later he came back dragging Brian out by his hair.
Matt,Zacky,Jimmy,Johnny,Val and Michelle were now outside.

"Brooklyn babe I'm so-" he was cut off bu Roman's first colliding with his nose. The blood spewed out everywhere.

"Woah what the fuck is your problem man" Matt shouted.
"My problem is that your friend here keeps cheating on Brooklyn, if you don't know this Brian she's head over heels in love with you dickwad" he yelled in his deep voice causing me to jump a little.

"Brian man what the fuck! On her birthday?"!Zacky yelled.
"Un real" Jimmy said walking back into the house.

I don't know what came over Matt but he flung hisself on top of Brian and started pounding away at his bloody face. "You never (punch) fucking (punch) Learn (punch) grow the fuck up Haner (punch)" he shouted while beating Brian shitless.

"Oh my god" I shouted I ran over and placed my hands on Matt's broad shoulders and tried to pry him off of Brian. "Roman help" I screeched. But even Shads was too strong for Roman it took all of the guys too separate the two men.

It was silent for a few minutes until Valary walked over to Michelle and smacked her own twin sister straight across the face.
"Stay out of others people's relationships Mich, look what you've caused. Brian is beaten and battered, bloody and broken and because of you Matt and Brian's twenty plus years of being best friends is down the drain" she said softly.
Michelle gasped and placed her hand where she had previously been hit.

"If I can't have Brian then nobody will" she screamed "shut up you bat crazy bitch!" Matt yelled "fucking hell I've wanted to say that all my life" he said.

I walked up to the guys and Val and hugged each and everyone of them "what is this? A goodbye hug?" Jimmy said once he finally came back outside. "Yes Jim Jam" I said, a tear slide down his cheek but he understand. He gave me a bone crushing hug and set me down on my feet. "Take care of Johnny for me will ya" I said I made my way to Valary and she threw herself into my arms crying "Val stop it your going to make me cry" I gushed "no why are you leaving us over his fuck up" she said through her tears. "Its not forever I promise you guys can't get rid of me that easily" I said soothing her.
I gave Johnny a hug and Zacky begged for me not to leave but when I got too Matt he wouldn't budge.
"Matthew thanks for being there for me" he didn't say anything back "thanks for taking care of me, thanks for bringing me in and making me apart of the family I love you" I said, and again no response. I went to walk away but he grabbed my by the arm and said "if you date anymore assholes Brooklyn Nicole Cena, I swear to you I'll have there fucking heads. You know what you should just change your last name to Sanders and have my parents adopt you because your honestly my little sister and I never want to see you this hurt or hung up over a guy again" he said pulling me in for a hug. "Take care of yourself Baby girl and come back for us" he said

"Come on Brook you ready?" Roman called out from the car. I nodded and waved to everyone sadly. We were about to drive off when I rolled down my window "and hey Michelle take care of Brian for me"

"Oh shit" Jimmy yelled Brian had a horrified look on his face after I said that. I chuckled before speeding down the street.
"I need all my shit Ro I've gotta go to my house" I said
"Alright"