Chapter 35

I woke up at 2am to use the bathroom and Roman still wasn't here, where
could he be I thought.

I needed to go and look for him maybe he went to crash at Dean's tonight or something.

I threw on a sweatshirt to go over my sports bra and noticed the little baby bump that was already starting to form I smiled.

I walked out of the hotel room and there was nobody in the hallways.

I pressed the elevator button and stepped on.

"Brooklyn what up"
Brock hopped on the elevator with me I gave him a smile as he reached over to press the button.
"So what are you doing up so late? You need sleep princess"
I know it's just Roman isn't back yet and I'm worried about him.
"Why are you worried he's down at the bar with Dean, Paige,Nikki,John,Dolph and Seth."

Well he's just been gone since I came home which was at 10:00.
"He's fine sweetheart"
Thanks well I guess I should get back up to my room.
"What's the rush...are you hungry?"
Well not really I'm in the mood for some sweets.
"I was going out to McDonald's I could buy you some cookies or a milkshake maybe even some ice cream if you'd like"
Well I can always pay for myself.
"Not when your with me you can't"
Fine!
"I won."
-
-
-
"Hello can I have 3 packs of chocolate chip cookies, a chocolate milkshake and an Oreo mcflurry"

My god Brock all I said was cookies!
"Well I'm going to help you eat all of this stuff"

He drove up to the next window and got our stuff then parked in the parking lot.

I ate one pack of cookies while he ate two, I took a few sips of the chocolate milkshake but he finished it.

I think I've had enough!
"No you haven't"

He started eating the Oreo mcflurry "this is so good you want some"
No thanks.
"Cmon you know your going to lose anyway just eat some"
Fine.
"I win again!"

He took a spoonful of the ice cream and fed it to me.

That is really good.
"See I told you"
Whatever just give me more.

He dipped the spoon again and fed me and this went on until it was finished.

"We should do this more often, I could always be your go to guy at 2am for food"
We burst out laughing.

That makes me sound like a fat cow.
"Your pregnant"
I know I know, I wonder if Roman will still love me even when I look like road kill.
"You won't and he will, and if he doesn't I'll just have to kill him"
BROCK!
"What!"
You are something else.
"I know you are but what am I"
Don't start!
"Or what!?"
This!
I unbuckled the seat belt and began tickling him.

He started laughing like crazy "stop Brook"

Not until you say Brooklyn is the best and I love her!

"No way!" I kept tickling him.
"Okay, Brooklyn is the best and I love her"

Thank you, I went to go sit back down but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back so that our faces were inches apart.
"Why did you have to leave me? I can love you so much better then he can"
Brock please don't say that.
"Say what that I should be the father of this baby and that I should be the one you were out looking for? I love you Brooklyn"
Brock please.
"No I love you so much it hurts and when I lay in bed at night I cry because I'm not holding you"

He leaned up and pressed his lips against mine and I just sat there, when he pulled away he sighed before starting the car up.

We drove in silence and when we got back to the hotel I almost ran out the car but he stopped me.

"What happened wasn't wrong and you know it wasn't, I love you and you have feelings for me too they may not be as strong as they used to be but they are there. I will work day in and day out for the rest of my life to get you to love me again"