Chapter 53

I woke up the next morning and smiled I had this beautiful man all to myself.
I kissed his cheek and he started to stir.
"Mmm" he mumbled I did it again "grr" I laughed did he just growl at me?
"Baby I'm tired and this is our day off"

I guess I'll just go to the gym with Seth then...
As soon as I said that he grabbed my arm and pulled me back down.
"To hell you are!" I laughed at him being all over protective even though we just started dating last night.

"Can't we just stay inside watch some movies, get some room service and just cuddle?"

Brock Lesnar wants to cuddle? The last time you "cuddled" someone they ended up with a concussion!
"Well you see Brooklyn that isn't the case now, I want to cuddle with you because I love you"
And I love you.

"Good I'm going to go out and grab some stuff want anything? Maybe food wise because we're going to be here for a few more days. Also what do you want for breakfast?"

for breakfast I want a blueberry muffin and a French vanilla ice coffee, food wise maybe just some snacks and like things you can make in the microwave?"
"What kind of snacks?"
Chips, cookies, ice cream and anything else sweet.
"Alright gotcha be right back" I nodded and he pecked my lips a few times before walking to the couch and picking up his keys.
"I'm sorry just a few more" he pecked my lips countless times again before walking out of the door.
Shortly after he left there was a knock on the door.

Coming! Brock what are you doing?!
He slammed his lips onto mine before walking of the door for the second time.

Today is Sunday which means tomorrow is Raw... I think I'm just going to hold an open challenge to anyone who wants a shot at my title I'm just surprised Nicole hasn't asked for her rematch yet.

After a while of waiting Brock finally came back and I helped him unload "so we have a break coming up soon"
Yea I'm going to go home and visit some of my friends I miss them.
"Really because I was thinking you could come home with me"
Brock...
"Listen I know it sounds crazy but you don't know how long I've waited to be with you, I want to make everything official between us. I'm not saying you have to move in now, but just see how you like things and if you don't we could always move somewhere else."

Baby I really don't want to rush things... I said.
"I know I just can't stand the thought of being apart already."
Alright I'll come but only for half of our break, the other half I'm going to go home so I can see my friends.
"Fair enough"