Chapter 59

Brian's p.o.v

It's been a few months since Brock told Brooklyn that he couldn't be with her anymore. But I've been with her every step of the way, I've fallen deeply in love with Brooklyn and tonight I was going to make sure she stayed mine forever.

Everything was set the ring was in my pocket, the reservation was in tacked and everybody was going to be on time. "Okay baby I'm ready" she said from upstairs. "Alright love come on we're going to be late." As she walked down the steps my heart almost leaped out of my chest. Brooklyn was certainly the most beautiful women I have ever laid eyes. She wore a black two piece, a black cropped top and a skirt that stopped mid thigh with a pair of black high heels that made her legs appear longer then they already were. "Oh god" I thought looking up her up and down we need to get out of here before we never make it out of here.

"Brian is something wrong?" She asked frowning, "no princess your just the most beautiful girl I have laid eyes on" she smiled before placing a soft kiss on my lips.
"Come on gorgeous we're going to be late" I said taking her hand in mine and leading her out of the door.

Once we arrived at restaurant all the guys and there lady's were there but also John and Nicole and Brianna were there too.
"Oh my gosh you guys" Brooklyn said hugging the life out of her brother.
"I've missed you so much little sis" John said not wanting to let Brooklyn go. I smiled at them John certainly loved his little sister.

"Brooklyn come and say hi to the guys and girls" I said
She greeted everyone and we sat down, "so guys how's everyone doing" John said "I'm doing pretty fucking good how about you?" Jimmy answered "I'm alright now that I've seen my sister" John said looking at Brooklyn.

Everyone ate and laughed and drank and when desert came I stood up "okay everyone I called you all here for a reason, so these last few months with Brooklyn have been the best ones of my life. I love her and I want to spend every waking moment with her. Brooklyn your honestly the love of my life I never thought someone like me could end up so lucky to find a girl like you. From the day I laid eyes on you in Matt's house I knew you were the girl for me, and I knew I wanted to make you mine. So with that being said Brooklyn Nicole Cena will you marry me?"