chapter 9

Sam's POV...

I was in my office, pressing my phone and spinning my chair from one side to the other when I heard a knock.

" Come in!" I shouted and that Chris walked in causing me to roll my eyes.

I don't know what It was about that guy, but I didn't like him.
How could someone that cute be that liam? Especially the fact that he was showing affection towards Eva, made it worse.

" Good morning," he greeted, maintaining a stare.

'' what do want?" I asked glancing away from him.

" May I sit?" He asked looking away.

" If you want," I answered smirking.

After a long sigh, he finally sat.
" I came to inform you that we are having a meeting with Mr. Kangwa, your father, at 1 pm,"

" Do you have to remind me that he is my father?"I asked pressing my lips together.

" It's just an emphasis," he muttered to himself.

" How come that is not in my schedule?" I asked running through my daily schedule.

" The meeting announcement came late, so it wasn't passed to the secretaries, to include it in the schedules," he informed and I nodded.

" Is that all?" I fixed my gaze at him and he nodded.

" Yes,"

" Ok then, leave now," I told him and he stood up.
Without saying a word, he walked out.

*********......

Eva's pov...

Sandra, Chris, and I were In daddy's office, waiting for him, as he was not yet back from lunch.

10 minutes later, he walked in majestically.

One thing admirable about my dad was how he carried himself. His walk on its own could tell you that he was a noble person.

" I hope everyone is here," he Questioned sitting on his chair.

" Not really," Sandra answered.
Another Becca...

" Where is Sam?" He asked glancing from one person to the other.

" Chris didn't you inform her about the meeting," he continued after noticing that no one was saying a word.

" I did but....," Before he could finish, she walked in.

Another noble person.
I guess she got the majestic walk from daddy, that fierce walk, a walk that could intimidate you if you were not strong, that is the walk my sister had.

" And why are you late?" Daddy asked immediately she sat down.

" I was having my lunch," she answered returning his gaze.

One that had the guts to look into daddy's eyes when he was upset, deserved an award.

" I thought I made it clear that I should find everyone in my office at 1 pm sharp," he reminded, raising his voice as he always did when he was upset.

" Daddy please, first of all, your meeting wasn't part of my schedule am just improvising, and secondly, am here, be grateful," she answered, rolling her eyes.

This wasn't going to end Favorably, mother wasn't here to stop Sam from talking and I knew daddy wasn't going to let it go, someone just had to do something and at that point,the someone was me.

" Daddy," I called and he looked at me," can we please start the meeting?"

He took a deep breath and nodded.

" I called you here, to introduce to you, the new project we are starting to work on," he announced, "you all are aware that we have managed to penetrate the African market and to date, we are the preferred insurance company in the whole African continent.
But as a business, our goal doesn't end there, we have to push until we reached our company vision which is to be the insurance company preferred by the whole world,"

He continued," in this project, we are targeting Asia, reason being, it has great influence in the world, China a country in Asia, has companies in every country in the world, including the United States of America, we are going to use that, as an advantage because once we win the market in Asia, we are halfway to win the world.
But note, this is not going to be an easy project, Asia has great insurance companies that are standing as our competition, therefore we have to find ways of penetrating through.
So can I count on the four of you to head this project?" He challenged.

" Yes sir you can," I started
" We will do it," Chris seconded,
" Yes you can sir," Sandra added.

We all stared at Sam who did not answer.

" Sam?" I hit her with an elbow,
" Yes, whatever,"

Author's note.
_____________________________
The project sounds exciting, I can't wait for it 💃💃.
Nevertheless, how are you finding the characters? Especially the sisters, give your views in the comment section.
Don't be a silent reader, comment, I will be sure to respond.
Let's write this book together, so when you spot a mistake, notify me, so that I can correct it, the nicer the book, the better for everyone.
Don't forget to vote on the 🌟 below the page.
Thanks for reading.
LeeleeKez check out my book
Bracha_writes you are missing out 🔈🔈