chapter 11

Eva's pov....

" You allowed him to work here?'' Chris asked immediately we entered my office.

I walked to my seat,took my jacket off and hanged it to my chair.

I took some files from the book shelf and put them on my table.

" Yes I did," I answered, after finally seating down.

" But you barely know him or even seen his qualifications,what if.....,"
Before he could finish,I spoke,

" Chris please,I didn't know any of you guys, but with time,here we are," I reminded him," he is working under my department,that will be the best way to know him, don't you think?"

Though coming out confident,I was debating within myself about that Willi.
I remember the first time I saw him, was the day he brought Sam home that night and asked if that was Mr Kangwa's house.
There was something about him that just didn't look convincing, but for my sister's happiness,I had to allow him to work.
Sam never wanted to do business or work at GAI,I just had to force her with the help of mother and daddy.
Even though she looked settled at that point,I knew she still didn't like It there,so I did what ever I could to make her like her job, even if it met allowing that Willi to work there.

" I just don't feel right about that guy," Sandra added, not sparing me a glance.

" It's good he is under me,I will watch him closely and in case of anything,he goes," I assured them and Sandra nodded, but Chris on the other hand was still upset.

" How far with the Indian market research?" I asked to change the topic.

" Here are some of the things I gathered," she said handing us copies of files.

'' So jewellery Is our greatest focus," Chris spoke, still looking at the file.

" It is not just any ordinary jewellery,it requires lots of money, because most of it is real stone, diamond and gold," she explained.

*********

Sam's pov.....

Sandra entered my office and walked to my table.

" Sam? You called me?" She asked standing behind the chair.

I looked her ,up and down as the guts she was showing were irrating me.

" Aren't you suppose to call me madam Sam? Because if I check very well,am the head and you are just an ordinary assistant,"
I asked still looking her up and down.
I saw her get uncomfortable just as I liked it, people trembling in my presences.

" My apologies, Eva prefers calling her by her name,so I thought it was the same with you," she said, finally sitting down.

" Am Samantha Kangwa, not Evaline Kangwa,we are sister, but very different, Keep that in mind,"

" I will do that," she answered smiling," is that why you called me?"

" No," I glancing away from her," I want to know why you have decided to disobey daddy?"

'' I don't understand,"

" He gave you orders to work with me in this department not with Eva and Chris, remember?" I reminded her.

" Oh," she said and laughed,"no Sam....,i mean madam Sam,we are just working on the project that you have abandoned for a month now,I will be back,"

" Working on a project doesn't mean running away from your duties,I need you around,so do what you were employed for or you will lose your job ok?" I warned her.

" I will do just that," she said nodding.

There was something so disrespectful about the way she was answering, but I didn't care,as long as she did what I told her,she could go to hell for all I cared.

Author's note

That's it for today, hope you enjoyed.
William working at GAI what's the worse that can happen? follow the upcoming chapters to find out, nevertheless, don't forget to vote and comment.