chapter 57

Eva's POV...

The money recovered from Willi was put back into the company, improving the running of the business.
My name was cleared at the police station after presenting all the paper evidence that we found in Sam's house.

Willi and his friends die on spot and were later buried.

" Great job my dear,'' daddy praised as we were relaxing at the swimming pool side, "you have managed to fix things in a month, I have raised the best,"

" Thank you, daddy, am just glad everything went ok," I smiled.

" What's next madam CEO?" He inquired.

" It's time we had that party?" I suggested, making him laugh.

" You are right,"

" But before that, I want to bring Sam and Chris back to GAI," I informed him, but he didn't seem happy about it.

" I don't like that idea," he refused, veering away from my stare.

" Daddy, I know you are still upset with Natasha, but they are innocent," I sighed before continuing," a child shouldn't be punished because of the sins of the parents, a wise man told me that.
Chris served at GAI faithfully and contributed to its growth, so why are we repairing him this way,"

He didn't say anything, but with a glance at his face, one could notice he was trying to digest all that I told him.

'' If you think that's the right thing to do, I will support you," he finally spoke, making me smile.

" Thank you, daddy," I giggled," I love you,"

" I love you two," he smiled,
"Next week, I want you to go with me to Mukobeko prison to see Natasha, it's time we finally divorced,"

" Ok, I'll prepare," I nodded.

***********....

" You are welcome back to GAI," I told Sam and Chris as I was walking with them from the reception.

Chris looked excited, but Sam on the other hand
still looked uncomfortable.

" Thank you very much,'' they answered.

" I will inform you later of the department you will be working under, at our next meeting," I told them," Chris you may go to your office, Sam, please follow me,"

" Sure," she answered, following me.

" My condolences once again," I told her, immediately we entered my office.

" Thank you," she whispered.

" How are you and Bella holding up?" I inquired," I was told your house was taken as payment for the Dept at the bank,"

" Yes, it was," she sighed, "things haven't just been easy we are still trying to get back to our ground,"

"Where are you two staying?"

" We are renting aunt Mavis' house," she informed.

" Renting?" I exclaimed.

" You know how she is when it comes to money," she reminded me.

" Samantha," I sighed," I hope all this stands as a lesson to you,"

" It does," she nodded," if I have it my way, I just want to go far from Lusaka and start my life afresh with my daughter,"

" Come back to the mansion, you know there is plenty of room for you and Bella," I advised.

" Is daddy, I mean Jaden going to like the idea?" She protected.