chapter 48

Sam's pov

" Why are you calling me?" That son a bitch, Willi, finally answered my call.

" Fuck you, Willi, after not answering my calls for a month, that's how you can answer me?" I shouted, putting my phone on the loudspeaker.

" And what are you, not to be answered so rudely?" He sassed, so stupid.

" You wife motherfucker,'' I reminded him," where are you?"

I still worried about him, he was my husband, the man I fell in love with.

" What do you want?"
" You told me, you would start paying back the money you took from GAI? So why is it showing that the money is missing?"

" Sam, that company is mine, I became a shareholder the day I married you, so whether I pay back or not, it doesn't matter," he stupidly said.

" You fool, daddy has started investigating us, and in case of anything, we will go to jail,'' I cried.

" He's your father, not mine, so deal with him," he laughed, "am not done with that company, because when I do, a difference will show,"

" For the love, you claimed to have for me and your daughter, please do the right thing?" I cried, between my sobs.

" Honey aren't you done with that bitch'' a woman's voice, was heard from the background.

'' Willi who are you with?"
He cut the call immediately and I threw the phone on the wall furiously.

" Fuck you Willi fuck you!'' I cried, sitting on the bed.

" Sam?" Becca who had just entered my room, called.

" Becca am finished," I cried pulling her to embrace me.

" Come down," she said calmly.

" Willi is a bastard, he is a fool," I cried, between my sobs.

" He finally picked your call?" She asked, after pulling out and I nodded.

" He had gotten money from the company, closed all our new investment and....... That man is an animal Becca," I tried to explain, but the words I was saying, were not making sense.

" You have to tell daddy," she suggested.

" No!'' I exclaimed," I can't do that he will go to prison and it will all be my fault,"

" Are you kidding?'' she was surprised," that's where he belongs,"

" I will make things right, I just need to get better," I promised her.

" Sam?''
" Don't worry," I smiled," and please don't tell daddy anything please,"

" You surprised me," she cried, before walking out.

I couldn't also believe I was doing that.
My Bella needed her father and I also needed him.
Despite him being an ass hole, I still loved him and I wasn't going to give up on our love.

.........................

Becca's pov .....

Daddy had come home, that afternoon, shocking all of us.
Was my daddy back? That daddy, that was adoring and would put his family first, even before his work.

He stood there, glancing from one person to the other, and said no word.

" Jaden?" Mother who stood up, to face him, called.

" when Sam was in the hospital, the doctor told us she needed blood for the surgery to take place and me been her face, I volunteered first," he finally spoke.

" Jaden?" Mother tried to speak before he stopped her with the gesture of his hand.

" I was taken to the donation room and a sample of my blood was taken, to see if it matched.
10 minutes later the results came back and they showed that her blood and mine did not match, she is blood group OO+ and mine is AB-.
I didn't think it was that serious until the doctor called me the next day to ask about my relationship with the patient," he stopped, to look at Samantha, who was attentive, listening to him.

" When I told her she was my daughter, which she knew she, she told me it couldn't be possible because a child's blood should match its parents.
Sam's blood shows OO+ without any trace of A or B- which is my blood group.
I didn't take it seriously, until the day she mentioned it to me.
I decided to get a DNA test, just to be sure," he was beginning to scare me, a DNA test can't go to that extent.

" This paper in my hands," he showed us the paper," shows the results of the test and according to it, there is no relation between me and Samantha!"

We all gasped in shock, no relation, How? why? If this was some prank, then it was no longer funny.

He gave the paper to Samantha, who confirmed everything, before handing the paper to me.

'' mother what is this?" She asked, turning to look at her.

" Who is Samantha's father?" He asked, calmly, but with a temper.

" Mother says something!" I shouted, getting annoyed.

I knew the truth wouldn't come any friendly, but we just needed to hear it.
I was dying with curiosity to know who Samantha's father was, who I guessed would be my father's as well.

" Am sorry, It got to all this, it was never my intention to cheat on you Jaden, but I did it for us, for the family," she cried, sitting on the chair," Dr
Martius, told me on our last checkup, that the problem wasn't with me but with you, you couldn't get me pregnant.
Mother would always be on me, insulting me and claiming it was all my fault, all that was just too much and I couldn't stand it, I had to find a way of bringing children to this family,"

" We already had Eva," daddy reminded her.

" An adopted child? No, I needed a child of my own.
You were getting so close to Eva that my guts couldn't spare me," she sniffed, before continuing," Dr. Marteus offered to help.
He got me pregnant and I was very happy, when I told you about the pregnancy, you were amused.
I paid him a lot of money, as a reward for his favor.
Sam was born and she was a beautiful baby, her birth brought backlight to this family, so I decided to go again.
I got pregnant the second time and gave birth to Becca.
This time I promised myself it would never happen again, and I started raising my children.
Two years later, Dr. Marteus came back and threatened to expose me if I didn't do as he asked.
He would have sex with me, demand money, and would make my life a living hell.
I lived like that, for two years and it kept getting worse.
I had to do something or I would've lost my marriage.
I poisoned him and when he died, I burnt him in his office.
when the inspector found out that I was involved in his death, I paid him, to report it as an accident and he did.
Am sorry,"

" You killed our father?" I asked disgustedly.

" I did it to secure you and your sister's future," she justified herself.

" Well, you just destroyed our lives," Sam cried, falling to the floor.

" Jaden please, take it out on me, not them, they are innocent,"
Before daddy could say anything, the police officers walked in.

" That's her inspector, please take her away from here," daddy instructed.

" You're under arrest for the murder of Dr. Marteus, you have the right to remain silent, because anything you say or do, will be held as evidence in the court of law," and they took her away.

Everything was just too much for me to take in, but, it was even much hard for Sam, so she fainted.

" Sam!" I ran to help her.

" Get her some water," nanny Dorothy, instructed.

" Daddy you have to help her," I cried, standing up.

" I am not your father," he glared at me and ran upstairs.

Thanks for reading.....