Addition to chapter 34

.
Eva's POV.....

I had woken up as the pain I was feeling was getting too much.

Immediately I opened my eyes, I saw a man in a white coat, writing something.

" Where am I ?'' I asked, making him turn to me immediately.

" You are finally up Eva," he smiled.

" Doctor Luke? How did I get here?'' I asked attempting to stand up, but he stopped me.

" A girl hit you with her car and you fell unconscious, she immediately rushed you here, you were in sugary yesterday, that is why you are feeling pain," he explained.

" Did you tell her who I was?" I asked immediately.

" I had no right to," he answered, causing me to sigh," You have to tell her, she is so worried,"

" Where is she?" I asked looking around.

" She just walked out, am sure she will be back soon," he told me.

" I need your help," I looked at him.

" With what?"
" I want you to tell her I have lost my memory, tell her I can't remember anything,"

" Are you nuts?" He turned away," why?"

" Doctor Luke, you know what has happened to me, I can't go back, I need to find a way to go as far as I can, and this is a good opportunity,"

" You can do that, without having to lie," he rolled his eyes.

" If they take me back to the Kangwas, I will not have the opportunity to do it, please doc," I pleaded.

" Eva, that will get me in trouble if anyone finds out,"

" How will they find out, I will play my game clean," I assured him.

" Eva?...''
" Please doc, I promise I will return the favor," after seeing that I was trying to get up so that I can convince him, he ran to my bed and stopped me.

" If you are not going to help me, I will fall and die and my blood will be in your hands,'' I threatened, looking into his eyes.

" Ok fine," he agreed, making me smile," I am only doing this because I know you and Because you have helped me through so much in the past,"

" Thank you," I smiled.

" Promise you won't get me in trouble," he tightened his lips.

" I promise," ......

He injected me with Anastasia and I went back to my slumber.

This chapter explains chapter 34. I had to write it Alone because the previous chapter would have been too long.
Hope you understand and won't get lost.