chapter 15

Eva's pov.....

After a beautiful passionate night with Chris,he drove me back home.

I entered the living room,and found mother by the door.

" Why are you back this late?" She asked crossed arms.

" I... had some work to do," I said staring away.

" Was Sam with you?" She worried.

Her asking where I was, wasn't because she was worried,Sam wasn't back yet,it was her she was worried about, not me,I should have known.

" No,she wasn't,she left work early today," I answered and she nodded," is she not back yet?"

" Would I ask you if she was?" She asked and started walking away.

"Hi Eva?" Becca who was coming from upstairs with nanny Dorothy greeted.

" Hi Becca?" I answered, pecking her cheek.

" you are back late today," nanny Dorothy commented.

" Yes,....I had work," I answered, sighing.

" Ok darling," she answered,"next time, call to inform us that ,you will take long,we got worried,"

" Speak for yourself Dorothy!" Mother who was seated on the couch shouted.

" Natasha!!'' nanny Dorothy warned.

" I will be upstairs," I said and started walking away, before anybody could say a word.

" You shouldn't have said that,"
" This is my house,I can say what I like,"
" Let it slide nanny Dorothy,you know how rude mother can be,"

I Shut my door, because listening to there conversation was just annoying.

Immediately I turned on the shower, Chris came to my mind.
The way he passionately took over my lips felt really exquisite.
I don't remember ever feeling like that in my life.
The way his palms covered my cheeks,how I would find him closing his eyes, longing for me when I pecked just took my breath away.
When he whispered' I have always loved you,' between his kisses gave me goosebumps.
There was something about the way he said my name,that gave me butterflies,lots of them.
How he went down to my neck, causing me to moan loudly.

" Eva!!" I heard someone call outside my bathroom door.

" Becca? Is that you?" I asked turning to look at the door as though I could see her.

" Yes, daddy is calling you," she announced and suddenly fear swept though me.

Did mother tell him that I came late? Am going to be In so much trouble.

" Is Sam back?" I asked immediately.

" Not yet,"

I let out a sigh and I turned the shower tap off.
" I will be there,let me just finish up," I shouted.

" Better hurry up,he is very upset," she informed causing me to release another sigh.

" Ok,"

This is all Choolwe's fault,I told him not to keep me out late, now am in so much trouble.
Am breaking up with him.....
Just kidding..... can I???

******

15 minutes later,I ran down stairs, wearing a rob.
I left my wet hair to fall so that it could dry.

Daddy was pacing from one place to the other, probably very worried.

Mother was seated on the couch, looking very worried as well.
Nanny Dorothy and Becca where standing behind the couch mother sat on leaning against it with their elbows.

Immediately I reached,they all turned to look at me.

" Eva?" Daddy called with an anger tone, in his voice,"where is your sister,"

" I... don't.. know," I stammered," she left early today....,"

I Immediately glanced away, not having the guts to look at his angry glare.

" Is this how you lived in London!"

Worse than this daddy, Samantha would sometimes be no where to be seen for a week and would come back with credit,lots of it.
If we failed to pay,they would lock her up.

One time,she had borrowed money from a gang called de cillalers and failed to pay.
The gang was feared by everyone in campus but my sisters gathered her little body and provoked them.

Instead of telling me what she had done,she kept quiet until the due date.
I was almost killed because of her foolishness.
They burnt our house, Sold all our belongings and raped her.
I had to lie to daddy to send us money, claiming we had a project.
We managed to pay them back and buy another house.

I thought she learnt from that, but no , Sam never learns,so what ever behavior she was portraying wasn't new to me.

" No..." I answered shaking my head.

" Who're you calling?" Mother asked daddy, walking towards him.

" Inspector Mwanza, it's already 12 Am," he informed, dialing a number on his phone.

" Mr. Kangwa,I was about to call," inspector Mwanza who just answered the call said,"there was a fight at Shicagos night club and we caught some of the people who started the fight.
One of them is Ms Samantha your daughter,who we immediately identified and allowed her to go, my boys are bring her home, but we have taken her Car,"

" Thank you inspector,I owe you big time," daddy answered finally relaxing.

" But I must warn you,you have to caution her to stay away from such, because the media people were there and if the news that the person who started the fight has been set free spreads,it might cause problems for us,"

" I will do just that,I apologize for the inconveniences," daddy said, exasperating sighing.

" Hasn't she arrived yet?"

Sam opened the door and entered causing us all to turn to her.
Mother ran to hug her immediately.

" She is here, thank you inspector,"
" Any time Mr Kangwa," he said and hang up.

********

Author's note

Thank you very much for reading this chapter,I hope you enjoyed it.
How are you finding the drama, comment.
They will be twists and turns here and there, don't miss the next chapters.
Be sure to share the book and vote.
Thank you for reading.