Chapter 19.

Eva's pov...

" Babe...I mean Eva...," Chris called, making me look at him.

" You can call me babe," I answered cooking up a little smile.

" Ok....," He answered pulling a seat for himself in my office, "what's wrong? Why do you look sad?"

" Sam was arrested," I Informed, blinking back tears.

" I saw that on the internet, so it's true?" He asked and I nodded.

" And the sad part is, daddy doesn't want to help or get involved," I told him, wiping the tear that had finally managed to fall down my cheek.

" But why?"
" So much happened last night, that has resulted in all this," I answered glancing away from his stare.

" You have to talk to him, you are the only one he can listen to," he suggested, causing me to sigh.

" When daddy is upset, he is better off not talked to,''

" Babe, it's your sister we are talking about here. You know Mr. Tembo, he is going to make sure she rots in jail," he informed.

'' you're right, I'll try and help her," I promise and he smiled.

*********

Three days later...
Sam's pov...

Jonathan had driven me home from the police station.
That place felt like hell and if I had stayed there any longer, I was going to die.

I arrived home and James opened the door for me.

" Sam?" Becca who had seen me first shouted and ran to hug me," you are back,"

" Yes, I am," I answered hardly believing it myself.

The way daddy showed no sympathy the day I was been arrested, I could never imagine he would bail me out.

" Natasha! Sam is back!!'' Dorothy who was heading in my direction called.
She hugged me immediately.

" Samantha?" Mother called, running towards me from upstairs," you are back?"
She throw her arms around me and started crying.

From the way she was looking, one could tell she had been crying.

" Yes mother, I am," I answered, cooking up a smile.

" But how?" She asked after pulling out.

" I bailed her out," daddy who had just entered the living room answered.

" Honey thank you very much," she cried and hugged him.

" I just hope she has learned her lesson," he asked and I nodded.

" She has," mother answered, wiping her tears.

" Where is Eva?" I asked after looking around and seeing everyone apart from her.

"She is still at work, daddy answered and I nodded.

" You go upstairs, freshen up, Dorothy and I will prepare dinner all your favorite meals," mother told me and I nodded.

" You too honey, you freshen up," she told daddy.

********....

Eva's pov...

Immediately I arrived, I ran upstairs to Sam's room, before talking to anyone.

When I entered her room, she was standing in front of the mirror.

" Sam!!" I shouted and ran to embrace her," you are back,"

" Yes I am," she answered, returning my embrace.

I had never embraced my sister before, so it kinda felt awkward.
She was so soft and small, that holding her felt so nice.

'' you fulfilled your promise," she said with teary eyes.

" I couldn't watch you spend another hour in that hell," I told her pulling off from the Embrace," You also have to hold your end of the promise," I told her and she nodded.

" I will," she promised.

" I will leave you to finish up and prepare for dinner," I said and walked out.

******.....

30 minutes later we were called for dinner and gathered there.

It was specially prepared for Sam, by mother and nanny Dorothy.

" There she is, sit down my darling," mother told Sam, who had just entered.

" Wow chicken," Sam said, sitting down.

" Grilled as you like it," nanny Dorothy added smiling.

" Wow, so to get a favorite meal in this house, you have to come from prison?" Becca asked making everyone laugh,'' am going to prison next,"

" Me too,'' daddy seconded.

" Just shut up all of you and eat," mother cried, rolling her eyes.

" It's not a good place that anyone would love to be," Sam spoke and everyone was quiet.

" You are never going back there," mother promised her, holding her hand and she smiled.

" If she behaviors," daddy added.

" Daddy?" Sam called and we all looked at her as though we were all her dad.

" Thank you," she said with teary eyes," am.... sorry for everything have done, have been an embarrassment to the family, I promise to change,"
Tears dropped down her cheeks, causing almost everyone to cry.

" I can't watch this," Becca cried and ran out.

" I will get her," nanny Dorothy said and ran after her.

" That's all I needed from you Samantha, change," he told her smiling, "If you are willing to give it a change, then you are winning yourself a ticket to my love," he joked and we laughed, despite the tears in our eyes.

" Am glad you are back my darling," mother said thrilled.

Nanny Dorothy came back pulling Becca to follow her.

" Is the drama still on?" Becca cried glancing around.

" No silly, sit down and eat," Sam answered, pulling her to seat...

Author's note...

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it...
Introducing a new Samantha 🎇🎆🧨
I hope she will be as fun as the other one.
Nevertheless, do vote and comment.
WriterMimi
Bracha_writes
Guys, thank you for making the book active, I appreciate your support...