chapter 24

Eva's pov.....

  That day was just the worst day of my life.
When Becca ran away crying, I couldn't think of anything but stubbing Choolwe, lucky him, there was no knife and I was scared of prison.

I ran to my room after daring my mother to do her worst.

I pinched myself several times to make sure I wasn't dreaming.
That son of a bitch, how dare he lie to me.
What was he taking me for? A fool?
I hated him and at that point, even seeing him die would have done.
I never gave into love for those reasons, people always ended up being hate and hate was the one thing I feared the most.
I wasn't strong to face it.

" Eva?" Nanny Dorothy, who had just reached my bed called.

" Nanny Dorothy,'' I cried weakly as I fell on her lap.

" It's ok my dear," she comforted, brushing my hair.

After crying for a long time, I got up.

" Nanny Dorothy I hate him, I hate him, so much," I cried looking at her with teary eyes.

" No you don't, you are just upset," she spoke.

" I am going to make him pay for everything," I promised.

" I know he regrets," she kept annoying me.

" Nanny Dorothy! Stop it!!" I shouted pissed off.

" You don't want to hear this right now, but Eva, I know you love this guy and he also does.
Hear his side first, then hate him later," she advised.

The point I was at, I didn't want anyone to tell me I was wrong.
I loved him, but I wasn't going to allow the no sense he had done to pass.

" I want to be left alone," I told her and she nodded.

" Just remember what I have told you, hear him out first," she advised and started walking away.

********

Sam's POV

" Why are we celebrating?" Willi asked toasting my glass of wine.

" Because today I hit three birds with one stone," I laughed, making him more curious.

" Mind sharing what happened?"

" Remember when I told you Chris was playing Eva and Becca?" I reminded him and he nodded," today, they both found out and ran out crying like idiots.
The funniest part was that stupid Chris' face,".
We both laughed.

My plan wasn't to hate Becca, but Eva.
I found out who Becca's crush was and knowing that Eva was involved, I wanted to hate her, by exposing Chris.

You would ask how that would hate Eva and not Becca, well, once Eva found out about the whole thing, she was hateful and disappointed, Becca was too, but I needed her to be so that I would create enemyship between the two.
I promised to take away everyone that Eva had stolen from me and the Becca incident, was just there beginning.

******

" Where is Becca?" Daddy asked, as we having dinner.

" She is sleeping," nanny Dorothy answered immediately.

" Why? Is she not feeling well?" He worried, turning to look at mother.

" Yes, she's not feeling well," mother answered quickly throwing her gaze at me to answer the next question.

" What's the problem?"

" Period pains," Eva and I both answered at the same time and looked at each other.

Period pains? How did that even come to me?

" Oh, hope she gets well soon," he finished and I smiled.

" Daddy?" Eva called and we all turned to look at her, wondering what she wanted.

" Yes Eva," he asked, fixing his gaze on her.

" Can I take two days off from work?" She requested and his expression turned curious.

" Why?" He asked looking at his food.

" Amm... I just need some rest," she spoke.

" Ok ...no problem," he permitted.

" Can I also.....," Before I could finish, he refused.

" No...!"

" Daddy.," I cried

" Nooooo.....," he declined, widening his eyes to annoy me.

*******

Becca's pov

Sam entered my room, causing me to glance at her.

" I don't want to talk to anyone right now," I spoke, but she continued heading in my direction.

" Is my voice not clear," I asked turning to face her.

" You were talking to me?" She stupidly asked sitting down.

She took my book from my table and sat on the bed, opening it.

" How are the period pains?" She asked and I turned to look at her surprised.

Period pains? I wasn't on my periods or was I?

" What're you talking about?" I asked looking at her peeved.

" Daddy was asking where you were, Dorothy told him you are sick and when he asked what was wrong, I told him you had period pains," she explained, making me understand what she meant.

'' of all things," I mumbled, rolling my eyes and she smirked.

" You came to tell me about that?" I sassed narrowing my eyes at her.

" No... I came to watch you cry and pity your pain," she said emotionless.

" Sam please leave my room," I cried raising my voice.

" Becca, am not your enemy, am your sister.
Your pain I feel and you laugher I celebrate," she told me, moving closer to me.

" You don't have to pretend Sam, I know the kind of person you are," I basted her bubble.

"You may say that, but that's not how it is, I just want to help you," she informed me, holding my hand.

" How?" I developed some trust.

" Eva has caused you so much pain. She planned all this, that was why I called you today so that you could baste her.
She knew the Chris you always talked about but went ahead and forced herself on him, he doesn't love her, but you,"

I knew whatever Sam was telling me was no sense, but I needed to hear from someone, I needed help, someone who could tell me how to keep Chris for myself, and Sam was been that person at that point.
I wasn't going to let him go, no matter the cost.

" What do I have to do, to have him to myself?" I sounded curious, but I didn't care.

" Follow my instructions," she smirked......

That's it for the two chapters, hope you are following the drama.
Why do you think Sam is after Eva this badly?
Comment.
I love to see the feedback, so please do as wish.
Don't forget to vote and share the book.