Chapter 1

EN MTLNovel

Home » Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage SFAAM » Chapter 1: Escape from marriage

Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage Chapter 1: Escape from marriage

Next »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Remember [www.mtlnovel.com] for one second, update fast, no pop-up window, free to read!

The vocals and car sounds of the bus station were endless, and a pink figure dragged a similar pink suitcase and dexterously shuttled among the bustling crowds.

Bypassing the driver of a passenger, Mi Qing rushed past the ticket hall at a speed of 100 meters.

When she jumped up the steps, the y bag on the tow box fell unsteadily. She quickly picked up the bag and put it on her hand. It was a little hard to walk towards the least ticket window.

"The ticket from the nearest train, thank you." Her breathing was a little short, but the tone was clear and sweet, like the most transparent sunshine in winter. The conductor lifted his head from the window and glanced at her.

Mi Qing took out her wallet from the shoulder bag and repeated it once: "The ticket from the nearest train, thank you."

The conductor screamed at the gods and immediately formulated: "What about the destination?"

Mi Qing’s brow froze and suddenly smiled: “Where you go, as long as you can get out of here as soon as possible.”

The conductor once again stunned the gods and recalled in his heart whether he had received any portraits of wanted criminals.

"Can you hurry? I am in a hurry." Seeing the ticket seller did not move for a long time, Mi Qing finally could not help but urge.

The conductor returned and the fingertips expertly tapped on the keyboard a few times: "Two minutes later, the platform No. 11 departs, the fare is 43."

Mi Qing handed a hundred-dollar bill in the past. After taking the ticket and changing the order, he rushed to the No. 11 ticket gate.

Just entering the platform, a staff member shouted at her: "Is this car? Come on immediately!"

Mi Qing stepped up and walked over. The staff checked her ticket and quickly said: "Seat 20, get on the bus and get off immediately."

Mi Qing responded, dragged the suitcase and walked back in two steps. The staff took the luggage from her hand and helped her to stuff it into the compartment: "I will help you, you will get on the train soon."

Mi Qing looked at her slightly rude movements, but she hadn't had time to remind her to lightly. Her pink-pink heart-shaped tow box had been stuffed in, followed by a loud bang that buckled the door.

Mi Qing felt that her heart was shaking.

The staff put the baggage and saw that she was still standing at the door. She was impatient: "How are you still standing here?"

Mi Qing licked his mouth and turned and ran across the car.

Only half of the people in the car, she found the 20th seat, just sat down in the position, the car slowly drove out of the platform.

Her position is by the window, and the glass can just be observed outside the platform. She blinked her eyes and found no soldiers. She finally spit out a sigh of relief and slowly lowered her heart.

At this time she remembered and took a look at where the car was going to carry itself.

I turned over the ticket in my hand and printed five black characters on the ink.