Chapter 35

EN MTLNovel

Home » Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage SFAAM » : 35 | 20.19.30

Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage: 35 | 20.19.30

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Remember [www.mtlnovel.com] for one second, update fast, no pop-up window, free to read!

The amount of couples is very small, just a small soup, a small dish of fried noodles, plus a small bowl of steamed eggs.

However, the tableware for the dishes is very delicate, and the steamed eggs also use a heart-shaped mold, which looks very cute.

Yu’s restaurant tastes naturally, and Mi Qing is very satisfied with this mini-lover’s package.

After lunch, it was almost two o'clock. Mi Qing thought that Xiao Gu would drive home directly, but after seeing that he had turned a corner, he asked a little uncertainly: "Is it not going home?"

Xiao Gu was driving in the car and didn't look at her: "Go to the amusement park, don't you like the children's playground?"

Mi Qing: "..."

So it’s a misunderstanding!

But yesterday, Zhou Yiran also said that she would take her to the amusement park today, as if there was any activity. She told Xiao Gudao: "I heard that there is activity in the amusement park today."

"Well? Listen to Zhou Yiran?"

Mi Qing wrinkled his nose and asked: "Yeah, what happened?"

Xiao Gu silently turned at the front intersection and did not open again.

Although today is not a weekend, but the people in the amusement park are still extraordinarily, Xiao Gu almost did not find a parking space.

When he got out of the car, he went to the ticket office to buy two tickets, handed one to Mi Qing, and queued with her to check the ticket. Mi Qing looked at the ticket and asked for more than 300 pieces. She looked up at Xiao Ke around and said to him: "It is your proposed amusement park, so I won't give you the ticket money."

Xiao Gu didn't feel a little funny: "Are you really a little princess with rich people? Is it more than 300 pieces?"

Mi Qing put on a look of "You are not convinced": "Whoever stipulates that rich people can't care about more than 300 pieces? Rich people also have the right to be greedy and cheap."

In the past, she bought a blessing bag. Holly also said something similar. The goods in the blessing bag are not only invisible, but because the price is very low, the quality is often not as good as the store usually sells. But she likes to buy, who can afford to buy discounted things?

When Xiao Gu listened to Mi Qing, she smiled and smiled at her: "I am the Santa Claus who makes the little princess cheap, today?"

Mi Qing snorted, but he was satisfied with his attitude.

In short, she is not allowed to give tickets, she is really going to be a little princess who is worried about three hundred people.

The two teams who had been queued for a while went to the ticket gate. What they had to mention was that many girls in the team watched Xiao Gu whispering during the queue.

Mi Qing thinks that they are still too young.

After entering the amusement park, you can hear the happy Christmas songs, and there is a Christmas tree at the gate. The staff who are standing next to Santa Claus and reindeer are taking photos with the passing tourists.