Chapter 12

EN MTLNovel

Home » Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage SFAAM » Chapter 12: Cousin

Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage Chapter 12: Cousin

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Remember [www.mtlnovel.com] for one second, update fast, no pop-up window, free to read!

Although Shen Shishi is a sophomore, she is quite skilled in doing things. The small things of mixing tea with water and cleaning up the table will not be said. The skill of signing the number of hands has made Mi Qing suspect that she has practiced Foshan without a shadow.

"A total of three hundred and fifty-two, the cashier checkout here." Shen Shishi asked Mi Qing to take the guests to checkout, and left to clean up the table. The guest who is next to Mi Qing is a regular customer here, or the first time I saw Mi Qing, it is inevitable a bit curious: "Beauty, newcomer?"

Mi Qing smiled and said: "Yes."

She smiled and looked very cute, and the guests felt that their hearts were soft: "You are really bent here, it is better to go to me."

Mi Qing heard that this was just a joke. She hadn't answered yet. Lin Jingrong came over: "Dai boss, Mi Qing came to work on the first day, you want to dig our corner?"

Dai boss saw that she was speaking, and the tone of her speech was a little more familiar than before: "The boss said, I don’t dare to dig you in the corner."

Lin Jingrong smiled and said: "Dai boss, you are sweet, I said that I am not the boss."

Dai boss followed her and laughed, but there was a little bit of joke in the smile: "It will be sooner or later."

Mi Qing, who stood at the cashier's desk, blinked and slammed the account with the cashier, and went back to find Shen Shi's poem.

As for the time she left, Shen Shishi had already packed the table, and Xiao Dezi took a new wave of guests. Shen Shishi left the guests to Xiao Dezi to greet him, and took Mi Qing to a small corner and stole for a while.

“There are more and more guests at noon here.” Shen Shi’s poem leaned against the wall behind him and licked his hand.

Mi Qing did not expect that it was so busy at noon here, although she did not do much, but it was enough to stand at noon. She looked at Shen Shishi sideways and asked her a little bit of a gossip: "Do you know what Rong Rongjie has to do with Xiao Boss? I have heard many guests call her boss."

"Oh, this, Rong Rong is not the boss, some customers like to tease her and Xiao Bo." Shen Shishi said, and headed closer to Mi Qing, quietly said, "but maybe one day will come true."

Mi Qing gently picked her eyebrows and did not answer.

Shen Shishi looked at her a few times, her eyes became even more than she had just said: "Do you like Xiao Bo?"

Mi Qing was shocked by her assumption and almost didn't jump up: "Don't talk nonsense, who likes him? I am not a masochist."

She said that Shen Shishi is even more curious: "Is the boss shaking?"

Mi Qing felt that this description was very appropriate, but it was added: "He is shaking and shaking again."

"Hahahahaha, what a ghost is shaking and shaking." Shen Shishi laughed. "But I tell you, many people like Xiao Bo, from the clerk to the guests."

Mi Qing thought that several female high school students who met at the entrance of the store that day were blinded by Xiao Gu’s face and pitiful.