Chapter 51

EN MTLNovel

Home » Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage SFAAM » : 51 | 50.49.39

Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage: 51 | 50.49.39

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Remember [www.mtlnovel.com] for one second, update fast, no pop-up window, free to read!

This is the first time that Mi Qing saw Xiao Gu wearing a formal dress. He was a black suit, handsome... more like black. Society.

She slugged for a moment, just as she woke up to Xiao Gu as she woke up, looking up at him and saying, "How are you here?" And still dressed so well.

Xiao Gu looked at her up and down for a while and seemed to be confirming whether she had any injuries: "Are you okay?"

Mi Qing shook her head, and Xiao Gu smacked her lips like a sigh of relief, rubbing her soft hair.

Mi father pulled Mi Qing back and frowned and asked: "Who is he?"

Mi Qing’s nephew moved twice and replied: “He is the father of the child.”

Xiao Gu looked at her in silence, and the face of Mi’s father’s mother was stiff.

Mi father pulled Mi Qing behind him and took a step forward and looked at Xiao consultant: "Are you the son of Gu Nian?"

Xiao Gudao: "Yes."

Mi father sneered a sneer, and there was a clear ridicule in his voice: "Is this the way to teach my son? I don't know how to be rude!"

Xiao Gu's eyebrows were gently gathered, and they had not yet opened. Mi Qing couldn't help but jump out first: "Dad, Gu Ayi has passed away, you can't accumulate some morality!"

Mi's mouth moved and he swallowed it back to his mouth.

Gu Nian is still a little bit sympathetic with him. She knows that the book is very gentle, and among them, many people admire her.

At that time, in order to please her love, the son of the son spent a lot of thoughts, but no one thought, Gu Yan will eventually run with a wild man. Gu’s father is also mad at him, and he has released the words to sever the relationship with Gu Nian.

The relationship between Gu Nian and Gu Jia is unbroken, no one knows, but since then, no one has seen Gu Nian again.

Unexpectedly, after many years, once again heard the news of the old man, it was her death.

The father’s heart was still a little touched, and there was a sadness on the mother’s face. Her friendship with Gu Nian is not deep, but she is actually admiring her concern. Their generation, let alone free love, marriage is almost home to the Lord, then she heard the care of abandon everything to a city, in addition to surprise, but also her courage.

So when she knew that Mi Qing had escaped from marriage, her mood was very complicated. She seemed to be on her and saw the shadow of her care.

She even suspected that it was her feelings about her concern, and she unconsciously projected it on Mi Qing, and she made her look like this.

Silently in the hallway, Mi father once again opened his mouth with anger: "You come with me."

This was said to Xiao Gu, Xiao Gu patted the head of Mi Qing, and followed him to the other side of the corridor. Mi Qing saw that the two black men followed, and my heart suddenly jumped: "Hey, here is the hospital, you are civilized!"